38 week midwife appointment

moomoo192

Reaction score
well head is down, but still free :roll: thought with all these niggles it may have been a teeny bit engaged but no, at least its head down still though.

Measureing 34 weeks now instead of 32 but she said it feels an average size and is not worried as its laid in a funny position.

Urine sample ok.

I asked her what the chances of me going late were as my others have got later each time, 2days then 5 days last one 10 days late, she said more than like i WILL go late as it tends to follow a oattern but she cn say for definate so i'm thinking i have 4 weeks left now, (will be the last one of you left waiting ) earlier will be a bonus plus if its 14 days late it'll be born on my dads birthday and DH will have 2 weeks paternity then a weeks holiday :cheer:

Got another app in 2 weeks then a hosp one a week later for i guess and induction date and stretch and sweep, i asked her if she could do me a S&S at my next app but they're not allowed to do one till 41 weeks :roll:

All ay baby has been wriggling like mad and i keep getting pain in my thigh joints (mainly right side) just like the muscle is cramping up, i've had it on/off b4 but not as much as i've had it going on today, i keep going ouch when it happens and even my mum kept asking if i was ok :shock:

is this anything to do with its head down there i wonder cause it bloody hurts and is starting to drive me crazy now :wall:

they say the more you have the later they engage, they usually engage during labour.

Hope you don't have to wait too long :cheer:

If I'm 6 days late then this one will be born on my dads birthday

Don't worry moomoo... you and me will still be here together.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: They will only "discuss" induction with me when I am considered T+14 and that's T from your last LMP not your scan date... :roll: So my LMP due date was the 22/01/08 so that means I'll still be sitting here... on the 5th of Feb.. GOD that sounds depressing.. :rotfl:

I keep gets this sharp pains in my pelvis and was convinced I'd be going into labour... but no... I think they just get into a funny position rather than do anything.. also the going mad bit... I get that too.. its really strange.

Tia was late so I suppose its only normal that this one will be late too :(

I know they say alot of things but dont take anything as gospel. I mean look at me with second baby engaged since 35 weeks! Midwife said it never really happens until labour starts which is why I've been obsessed with labour since then! :rotfl:

pregnopaws, you'll prob go against the odds and have your 2nd early :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squig, i can't believe they let you go that far over :shock:

oh well, let the wait begin :roll: :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back