38 + 3 diarrhea period like cramps and pinkish watery discharge?

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by iwanttobeamumm, May 28, 2013.

1. iwanttobeamumm

iwanttobeamumm Well-Known Member

38 + 3 diarrhea period like cramps and pinkish watery discharge? ive also been having back pains and hips pains and a sharp shooting like pain in my foo? baby is head down fully engaged since last midwife appt two weeks ago...seeing midwife this afternoon but does anyone know what this is and why ? starting to freak out as my OH is at work miles away today D: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP! i also cant stop cleaning im re-painting our bedroom again... :hang::dish::wash::iron:

2. .Ruth.

.Ruth. Well-Known Member

would ring your midwife if you're worried :) xx

3. lauralou

lauralou Well-Known Member

Could just be the start of things huni, but put the paintbrush down!!! X

4. fairypants

fairypants Well-Known Member

Put the paintbrush down and backaway...make yourself a cuppa, park your butt on the sofa and stick your feet up!! I know you're seeing your MW this afternoon, but I'd give her a call and ask if it could be the start of things, then you'll have a better idea of whether it's worth calling your OH so he can get back just in case!!

5. iwanttobeamumm

iwanttobeamumm Well-Known Member

ive recently moved house so i have a new midwife and dont have a number for her :/ theres too much to do around the house to just sit down pluss im far to excited i cant keep still D: damn whats wrong with me lol i'll try and park it haha

6. Bellarina

Bellarina Well-Known Member

hope its the start of baby coming hun! though i also hope baby hangs on till ur OH gets home xxx

7. fairypants

fairypants Well-Known Member

Know that feeling - my MW is useless cos she don't have a mobile so if I need her on a day or at a time she's not at my GP surgery, I have to call hosp instead!! Bloomin daft! But you could try your GP surgery and see if they can get you through to her or give you a number at least. We've still got boxes sitting around from where we moved at start of march and it's driving me crazy, but there's just nothing I can do cos there's no space to get stuff sorted and boxes out the way!! It really sucks lol but yes, go park it! lol

8. lauralou

lauralou Well-Known Member

Ring your doctors and ask for the number, most are based at a gp surgery x