37wk scan

dani

Reaction score
WEll I had my 37wk scan tuesday and it was amazing you could see aidans face plain as day he has his dads nose with the lil dimple on it and also his lips he kept sticking his tongue out. dr said he was eating fluids thats why he was doing that. WEll aidan is 7lbs 10 ozs already dr said if i go full term hell be well over 9lbs but he doubts ill go full term. It was so exciting now i catch myself just staring at the ultra sound picture think wow hes almost here and how amazed i am that i created such a wonderful thing. NO matter how bad life is right now and how rough that day made it all worth it and i cant wait til i can hold him and tell him how much i love him. hope you all are doing well and that you had a very good holiday. take care and god bless. :lol:

That's great news Dani, I am so happy for you. What a fantastic weight he is too. Why did you have to go for a scan at 37 weeks? Was everything ok?

Take care

Karrina :wink:

great news about you scan, they are amamzing at this stage arnt they?!

I had my last one at 36 weeks, the details of Cobys face were fab, it looks like hes got really big lips hehe :)

7lbs 10oz is a good weight, Coby was 8lbs last week, they think im on course for a 10lber if i go to term which is why they are going to induce me on the 16th Jan.

if he turns out to be small now tho i will go mad! they said all this on my son and he was only 7,7 lol

Nope nothing wrong he just wanted to do another scan see how the baby was doing. and so far so good. now i just sit and wish for the time to come so aidan can be here:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back