?

FBTTN8079

Reaction score
Ok I mad be paranoid pete but out with friends, new relationship slight controversial and new so building bridges however she just said to me she can't drink as on antibiotics !

I'm now all paranoid and feel all weird as I lm thinking that's she's pregnant and I know it's bad but its such a new relationship id be so gutted If they were x am I bad?

BabyDust *****

your not bad atall! :)
i tend to get exactly the same! Especially with my OH sister in law as a few times I've though she's been pregnant then I've seen her drinking! It drives me crazy at times!
Sometimes i feel me TTC is making me a bit loopy lol it's alot of pressure

Sending you babydust! Xx

You're not bad at all hun, I get paranoid with friends and family too, if they put something of fb about being happy or if they have an excuse to not drink etc I automatically jump to the conclusion they are pregnant. Its normal to feel that way, its only natural after trying for a while so don't feel guilty xx

Last edited:
Thanks girls x

I've just been really struggling last couple of days and think that would have topped it all off xx

BabyDust *****

Ur not bad at all Hun yday I went to a BBQ with two couples that are friends of ours we have all been with our oh the same amount of time but the other 2 couples are married I'm not want to be but my oh not keen! I always think there a bit smug because if that then 1 couple are 7 weeks gone then other couple told us they are ttc! I came home and cried Its so silly feel awful as I wouldn't wish mc or problems ttc on any1 but I just no they will be ok not like me :-( can't help feeling that way xxxxx

Certainly not bad, I meat with an old work friend a few weeks back and was convinced she was going to tell me she was pregnant as shed been trying a whole too, I was so bloody pleased when she said she wasn't, so I'm bad too! Xx

God, if you think you're bad, I must be awful!! One of my best friends confided in me that she and her OH were TTC. Thrilled for them, but bloody jealous that I've got to WTT. I already have a beautiful boy too!!! Green-eyed monster here lol!!

Honestly this ttc lark is a lot harder than I thought it sends you nuts!! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back