:(

vic30

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Oh I'm having such a sad day today. I've waited with all my might the last couple of days to test and at 11dpo this morning I tested with frer and it was negative. If I am pregnant would 12.5 whatevers of hcg not be in my system by now? AF due on Sunday, but that could be later in the week as my cycles range from 30-40 days. The clearblue ovulation advanced digi gave me a smiley face on Sunday 21st July.

I'm just going to have to do a digi in a few days to make sure. Having said that, when I conceived in May, we last had unprotected sex on the 4th of May, period was due on the 17th of May and the digi said 1-2 weeks on the 25th May. Does that sound right? I'm trying to convince myself I still might be pregnant and might just get a late bfp!

I know I'm not out yet but the frer said It's something like 87% effective today and im a bit gutted, and a little surprised considering I keep getting tingling pains in my nipples without even touching them! Do feel like AF is due though.

Not really sure what I'm asking for ladies, just hope, or a whinge! Lol xxx

There's definitely still a chance you could be pregnant. Lots of ladies don't get their positive til 14dpo or sometimes even later. Are you definitely sure you ovulated when you did? Xxx

you still have hope - you can get a complete negative one day and an obvious positive the next (I did!).

I was using 10miu tests, completely blank white where the test line is on 9dpo, and next morning with third morning urine I got a pink line on the same kind of test!

Thanks ladies.

All I can say Naomi is that I got 7 blank faces on the digi then smiley on the 21st. No flashing smiles! That would make it cd18. Unless I ovulated on say, the Tuesday then I guess I'm only 9dpo!

Thanks Angela. That gives me hope. I'll try with all my energy not to test til Sunday! X

As the ladies always say, you're not out til the witch arrives! I'd keep testing xxx

I know :) I'm going to wait til Saturday though as I don't have any frer left. Need to wait for either Sainsburys, cheap one from Poundworld or digi to stand a chance! Xx

As the ladies said-your not out yet!
Xx

I just posted on the other thread to ask when you were testing Vic. Sorry to hear it was a bfn but as others have said its still early. I'm totally convinced when I test tomorrow that its going to be a big fat negative :(

Thanks Gayle. Oh I haven't seen it! Really hope It's a positive for you. There's still time for us! I really feel like my period is about to start now and in the nearly 20 years I've had them, they've never been early!! Fingers crossed! Wow I've had periods for 20 years, crikey lol! X

It's still early. When I had my first and last pregnancy I got a neg the day after af was due and then got a positive 4 days later, (I didn't test inbetween because I was away). You're not out till the witch arrives, try and keep positive and not get your hopes up too much. FX for you x

Last edited:
Thanks :) It's nice to know there's still hope and I should know my crazy body but it is being rather strange! Yes, I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much. It's my first tww and I think I'm just going a bit mad with the poas and symptom spotting!

Xx

For my bfp i tested neg am but positive pm the same day, I was tesing with fmu and was getting negs even though i felt pregnant. So FMU doesnt always give you a positive.

All the best x

Thanks girls. My breasts are killing me! The only time I've had that is when I was pregnant, albeit briefly, in May. Either I'm pregnant or miscarriage/short pregnancy has changed my pms symptoms, which is quite possible!

I'll test tomorrow with a Sainsburys cheapy...you never know! X

As the others have said it is still pretty early.

When I got my bfp (which sadly ended with an early miscarriage) I got a negative at 10dpo and a faint positive at 14dpo then confirmed with a digi of 1-2 weeks the same day.

Your not out til the wicked witch arrives.

Good luck xx

Thanks Mel and fingers crossed for a sticky bean for you very soon xx

Good luck mrs. I'm on the exact same cycle as u. Pos opk 21st and due on Sunday. 12dpo today :). I'm feeling nothing even after my was it/wasn't it line on the predictor early test. Gd luck for today!! X

Thanks Lynne. Good luck to you too :)

Well I got another negative using Sainsburys cheap test. I left it in the bathroom after ten mins, went back a couple of hours later to throw it out ( I'd forgotten about it) and the bloody thing had a faint positive line on it. Why on earth would it do that! For crying out loud!

When are you testing again hun? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back