:(

Cynderella

Reaction score
I've got sickness tablets and although I'm not being sick I feel so sick I can't cope :(

I don't know what to do with myself :(

Any tips? Eating and drinking isn't even helping :(

Awwwww, hope you feel better soon. I had a few weeks there of not being able to even keep water down and so the anti sickness meds weren't staying down either. Got very dehydrated which also made the nausea worse. vicious cycle! Lost 8lbs so far! Luckily I don't work, so just lay on the couch directing the kids from there. Today I finally feel like I might be getting better. I got those preggie pops off amazon, and eating tiny amounts of fairly dry stuff. Today I've had a mango, a piece of toast and a pack of crisps, but all spread out during the day. Oh and ice lollies really help. I've discovered Milk, meat, and greasy or saucy things are my triggers.

Good luck x

i had this when pregnant with my daughter! I had a horrible taste all the time, and extra saliva, and just swallowing my own saliva was hard! I couldn't eat, nothing appealed to me and nothing tasted nice! I ended up having complan meal drinks at meal times just to get the calories etc in!

It isn't fun, and I didn' really find much relief, seabands helped slightly - but I basically just got through the best I could and it went at about 15/16 weeks.........and my baby girl was so worth it all!

You may have to look at getting the injection done but think they only do it if your being sick, failing that travel sickness helped me a bit

It is horrible I know. xx I had ongoing nausea when pregnant with my son from wk 3 through to wk 16. I was never sick though.

This pregnancy I was doing ok until last week I tucked into spag bol and have not been the same since. For the last two days I have not known what to do with myself. I get hungry, I feel so sick, I eat and then feel worse.

I think I will get some preggie pops and this evening I pulled out some sea bands and popped those on. I don't know if it was my imagination, but they may have taken the edge off the nausea. This afternoon all I could do was sleep for an hour or so. I had been out to work and was home before my son came home from play scheme. I tried to do some admin but felt so dreadful I surrendered to some rest. Tomorrow I have to travel for work, with a 2-3 hour round trip tomorrow - so not looking forward to it. My colleague is bound to ask me why I am wearing the sea bands. She is driving - hope it is a smooth ride !!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back