oh, you poor thing - what an awful decision for you to make. from what you are writing it does seem like deep down you would like to keep the baby, am i right? (forgive me if i'm jumping to the wrong conclusion)

i'd say if you want this baby even just the tiniest bit then don't have a termination - you might end up mentally punishing yourself for years. at the end of the day only you can make the decision, what other people think should not matter. i personally know i could never have an abortion, but i fully understand that our circumstances may be different, and i have friends who have had abortions - never once did it cross my mind to judge them. you do what is right for you.

what i will say is that if you do want to keep the baby, things WILL work out somehow. you will be surprised at what you will be able to cope with and how much support you will get even though you might not expect any. financially you will be able to get help from the authorities, and although you may not be able to buy brand new things for your baby it is how much love you have to give that matters at the end of the day. (we're on a budget too, and have bought loads 2nd hand and got loads of hand me downs)

if you need someone unbiased to chat to, PM me and i'll give you my email and msn details.

you shouldn't have to go through this on your own, it must be heartbreaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back