:(

Kayley91

Reaction score
Had a really crap week so far... spent nearly every day in tears. :(

I feel so alone right now... baby's dad is being a complete dick at the moment.... told me I'm selfish for bringing my baby into the world... I've ruined his life... I won't be able to do it by myself... that no one will ever want me... blah blah blah, but I'm starting to believe him..... Plus I've been getting shit at work too...

Currently laying in bed in tears! I just want to run away....

Sorry... pointless thread but needed to vent. :(

Xxx

He sounds horrible, please please don't listen to those awful words, if he's being like that you're obviously worth ten of him.
Millions of single women have children alone, you're just as strong as they are!
If he doesn't want anything to do with your child, it's probably for the best :)

Chin up :)

He says he does... he is just bitter because I ended it... I wasn't happy and I wasn't going to have my baby grow up in a war zone like I did... that's why he is getting nasty.

It's so hard not to listen.... what if he is right?

Xxx

Youve done just the best thing for you and baby, what a role model hed be for baby!!

You ignore him, your way more vunerable and prone to worrying and over thinking things when pregnant, hes a bully and you dont need that. You and baby come first, nothing else matters xx

Exactly like my OH. Feel free to pm me if you need someone to talk to chick :) x x x

It was a difficult decision that you made but you have to think of you and your baby. I'm sure you have lots of people in your life that love you and will support you through this. It's just that he's obviously not one of them. Take care. xxx

Try to stay positive and keep your chin up, am sure you will be a fantastic mum wether or not you're with the dad xxx

Aww babe :( only just seen this! You have honestly done the best thing for you and your baby..nobody should be made to feel like that! He sounds very bitter because he has realised what he has lost! Hold your head high we are all here if you need a rant xxx

There are thousands of single parents who do a fabulous job on their own, some better than 2 parents together. My mum raised my sister and me alone for the majority of the time. My father used to flit in and out of our lives and she was far more stable without him around. We have turned out fine, both have careers and stable relationships and I hope I will be as good as a mum as mine is and as my sister has been with my 13 year old nephew. Don't listen to emotional blackmail especially as you are feeling vulnerable being pregnant, you sound like you have made the right choice for you and your baby's future.

Don't listen to him. He is being a prat. Yes yous are not together but this is his child and he should support you. I don't blame you for not wanting to being your little one up in a war zone I wouldn't either. There are tons of single mums out there who do a fantastic job bringing up their children on their own. He needs to realise that it will be him missing out not you. Please don't let him get to you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back