:(

twinkle90

Reaction score
So the Sonographer couldnt telp what sex the baby was due to the position. But the baby didnt have it legs crossed and couldnt see anything obvious. So it makes me think its girl! So ive gotta go back next week for another scan because she couldnt monitor the heart properly due to position of baby. Glad its ok. Annoyed that i couldnt go shopping LOL xxx

Aw thats a shame she couldnt see properly atleast youve got another chance to see, hopefully baby will be good and show you next week x

Aw that's rubbish when you get so excited, at least you have another scan and get to see what changes happen in a week with baby :) xxx

I hope so.i wouldnt mind if we opted for Team Yellow. Its really frustrating xxx

Tri hopping to say we had the same thing! It wasn't as bad as we're team yellow, but they couldn't say they'd seen the 4 chambers or the output valves, so we had to go back again. See it as a positive, you get to see baby again!!

Also in my notes she said that she couldnt have a clear visual because of an increased BMI. Why cant they just tell me that. Plus ive been eating healthier than ever. Cut down alot. :/ xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back