:'(

OfficiallyMrsM

Reaction score
having a bad day girls, had the monitor last month and i never got a peak day alrthough it looked really close on one day then nothing the next to i suspect it happened then.

we did it everyday while we were off on holiday which just happened to be my ov week but yet another BFN month and AF is here bright and a day early!!!

really upset. SIL is 8 and a half months and is sending me pics of her pram and how she has the nursery done and things which is great as i'm looking forward to being an auntie but i can't help but wish it was my bundle of joy that was arriving not theres

sorry for the pointless thread and i know some of the ladies on here have been trying much longer but i cant help be down in the dumps, 6 months of trying and not even a sniff of a BFP :cry:

Sorry to hear this hun. Fx hun for the future xxx

Sorry to hear this hon, have you had any tests to find out why you are struggling? x

Sorry ur aving a tough time mrs m I know it's all shit this ttc malarkey n others joy is our sadness no matter how happy we are fir them... Have temped to make sure ur ovulating ? Or tried some soy isoflavones maybe xx

i used OPK's for a month but missed the date due to a stupid meeting at work when i was close. then we had a month off tracking and things and then i've done the monitor this month which didn't give me a peak day. can't go for a tests etc until we have been trying a year due to me being on the implant until december last year. They say it can take up to a year to get out your system but my cycles returned really quickl so i just don't know what the problem is, maybe i'm too impatient :-(

Oh hun, sorry to hear your feeling like this.
This is exactly how I felt last week when af showed up for the 16th time.
This ttc journey really is a tough one.
Fingers crossed for all our BFP's pretty sharpish
xx

Sorry to hear this, better luck for next time. I had a miscarriage (very early, but still) about three weeks ago and waiting for my period, then I'll be waiting for ovulation, so I'm annoyed at that, never mind waiting for ages and AF constantly appearing...I can't imagine it, it must be so awful for everyone who have to ttc for so long

Hugs for all ttc!

x

Sorry to hear your having an awful time! I know how u feel. We've been TTC for 5 months but only had 3 cycles. I'm so irregular so been doing opk and its disheartening every day to see and empty circle instead of a smiley face. I've been off the pill for 2 and half years so I would have hoped my cycles would have been sorted by now. I know what you mean when u see others pregnant or with children :( and I get fed up of people saying oo don't think about it then it will happen!!
Hopefully you will get some happy news soon xx

:( not pointless at all hun. Chin up and Stay strong xx

sniff :cry:

thanks ladies, its nice to get some sympathy

Last edited:
Hope your ok hon, it's such a hard rollercoaster especially when you have done everything you can :hugs: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back