:(

Robyner

Reaction score
Examined and only 1cm after all this time. A decision has been made to go in tomorrow night to start the induction process. I'm gutted, really gutted that the process won't be how I wanted it but obviously the priority is that baby comes safe and that I remain emotionally stable due to what happened with my precious girl in 2011 :(

I'm ok just now, I'm on my ball, buts its so unlikely that's things will happen before tomorrow night.

Oh hun im sorry to hear this. Massive hugs. . One last shot at curry and hubby time later! !? Xxxx

I know its really hard but it really doesn't matter how baby comes into the world providing you and baby are safe. Try to focus on holding your precious bundle in your arms for the first time and not the fact.its.not going the way you want it too. Wishing you a very smooth.and as stress free induction as possible. Thinking of you lovely xx

Aww im sorry u didnt manage to do it the way u wanted.

I hope that throughout today/tonight you things might make a sudden change and things start happening themselves for you!
A few ladies have been checked and only been the odd CM dilated and within a few hours manage to do into labour and it all change!!
So FX, still hope there for u huni xxxx

Oth hun, im sure its good that you have dilated to 1 tho no? - will be hoping that it happens for you naturally, i know how much you must want that. As the girls have said tho, the main thing is that your little bubba gets here safe and sound. Try not to stress hun. You will have ur little baby soon xxxx

Main thing to do now is relax and release any stress you have as this prevents the oxytocin which aids dilation. Go for a walk, have sex if you can manage it (the gel they use to induce is synthetic sperm so this could really help) get oh to give you a massage etc you never know things may be progressing before tommo xx

oh hunny been thinking of u lots - I know its not going to plan but the main thing is you and baby are well, safe and stress free, you will have that baby in your arms very very soon
sending you healing and loving thoughts xxxx

FX you're like me and find out you'll go into labour naturally before they induce xx

Hopefully it can happen very soon before tomoro night. Good luck xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Awww would it be worth trying the castor oil? I don't know much about that 'theory' thou.
Fx crossed for u chic, atleast u know baby will be here very soon :) xxxx

Tapatalking. X

Oooh what's the castor oil? I thought I'd tried everything but not heard this one :)

It's an extreme one, gets things moving quite fast... but I don't think it's good for u. I'm not sure of the 'rules' (amounts etc) but u could google it or I bet someone else knows about it?
xxx

Tapatalking. X

Sorry it's not happened as you wanted. I really wouldn't try castor oil, it's not good for you and not recommended x

It's advised not to try castor oil as it will most likely just give you the runs and an upset tummy rather than induce labour but also runs the risk of making your baby pooh whilst still inside you .

I totally understand you don't want to be induced :hugs: and I hope your baby hurries along . The night I went into labour I had lovely warm lavender baths had a mild curry and had been cleaning the floors and doing housework .

Sorry I didn't realise it can make baby poo... Haven't read much into it.
Xx

Tapatalking. X

Sorry I didn't realise it can make baby poo... Haven't read much into it.
Xx

Tapatalking. X

I didn't know when I was pregnant either. :hugs: one of the ladies here told me and then I read into it . I hope baby moves soon Hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back