:(

I am really sorry to read the post (I hope among hope that you get good news). The hospital is disgraceful. There is no way you should have been sent away even if there are no beds. I hope for the best for you xxxx

Tri Hopping..

Its a disgrace the way your hospital have treated you hun. And I would defo make sure you get a complaint put in once you've gotten all this sorted out. I hope its good news for you at 2pm xxxx

Tri hopping also. I think it's appalling how you have been treated. Beds or no beds they still have a duty of care towards you. I would definitely be putting in a complaint. X

Keeping my FX that it's good news for you hun and they can sort you out when they finally get round to seeing you x

Absolutely disgusting the way you have been treated, as if this isnt hard enough for you. Makes me so mad that they can treat a person this way when you are genuinely worries and feeling ill with blood loss that they should be taking serious! So sorry for your loss and i hope you will be ok, keep on at them until they listen, say you are getting worse, do what your gut tells you to do xx

Hi Gail

So sorry to read what you've been through in the past 20 hours or so. What a nightmare. And that hospital. Words cannot describe the horrendous way they have treated you. It makes my blood boil just to think about it. You're probably on your way to them now and won't see this to you get back but I hope that everything is ok, I've got everything crossed for you and am thinking of you. x

Hi everyone
Thanks for your replies and concern

Sadly its the end of the road for me
The sac has collapsed. I had blood all over the table, floor, it was all over the machine, all up her arm
She was going to admit me
I had several ppl in the room
They've scraped all the clots out
Took 2 speculums to do it
They said womb lining isn't too thick
They gave it a good scrape so said they will let nature take it's course
If it gets really heavy or I get feverish then I've to phone them or go back in straight away
:(

Thanks to all you lovely ladies over the past 5-6 weeks
I'll be thinking of you all and wish all of you the best in your pregnancies
I love you all xxx

I'm so sorry to hear this Gail - thinking of you and your Oh in this really difficult time. You make sure you take care of yourself now x x

Sorry to hear your news, sounds like you have been to hell and back. Hope you are able to take some time to recover physically and emotionally.

xx

I'm so sorry to hear this Gail. I hope you're back in Tri 1 soon. For now though, just take it as easy as you can, you and your oh look after each other.

We'll see you back here soon enough x

So sorry to hear about this :( Please take care of yourself! x

I really feel for you Gail, what an awful 24 hours you have had. So sorry about your baby and I'm so upset by the despicable treatment you've had too. Sending you a big hug xx

So sorry to read this. Take care and hope you will be back in tri 1 soon xxx

Oh god gail i am so sorry :-( what an awful ordeal you've been through. Take care of yourself xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back