:(

MrsS143

Reaction score
Since about 5pm I've been horribly sore
Extreme lower abdominal pain
I've also been gushing blood
Every time I sit on the toilet, loads of clots and blood instantly slosh into the toilet
I went to A&E
They sent me to qdoc as it was quicker
She rang the gynae registrar but can't see me til tomorrow at 2pm
Apparently because I've been scanned before and pregnancy is in the right place (ie not ectopic) they won't scan me tonigh
I don't so much care if the baby is gone, ill be gutted, yes, but my concern is how much blood im losing
Since getting back im going through a pad an hour
I don't know if its worth going back again because I know there's no spare beds in the hospital :(

I don't know what to do!

So sorry youre going through this. It does sound like you are losing a lot of blood! Can you call the A&E see what they advice? As I was adviced with my last pregnancy that if the bleeding got too heavy to go back there. Sorry I can't be of any help but I hope the bleeding eases for you and your scan goes well tomorrow :hugs: xxx

Go back and kick off! Tell a&e they have a duty of care and you are distressed. I'd go for shock factor and not wear a pad. They'll have enough to say when your dripping all over the floor.

I'm sorry to be vulgar and super sorry you're going through this! I just hate it is when they turn people away when they obviously shouldn't!

I've had to change my underwear twice
Wearing Max flow night pads, I've saturated 2 in 2 hours
Its worrying
I've phoned qdoc, a Dr will phone me back... :(
Long night

Tbh I've only got dark jeans
You wouldn't see anything
I'd sit on the chairs and leave red
God id be mortified :(

Finally phoned me back
They said there's no point in me going in
They're too busy dealing with anything so can't do anything with the bleeding til tomorrow
Wtf :(
I'm going through a pad an hour. How the hell do I sleep? Do I set an hourly alarm?

Unless I develop a headache, temperature or sweat then they won't see me :(
This is the shittiest :(

Morning hun, I was just wondering how your feeling today? Has the bleeding eased at all? Just try to rest as much as you can (on sofa or in bed) and keep fluids in. It sounds like a lot of blood you were losing , did it make you feel dizzy and sick etc? I'm really sorry this is happening. Sending massive hugs to you.

I really hope the doctors get into hear and sort you out so you know what's going on etc.
xxx

How awful, really worried for you - how are you now? Can you go back to hospital this morning?

Hi guys
Not much better
Being laid down has reduced the amount a little

Not dizzy or anything atm

I'm shattered though
Fell asleep at 4
Work rang me at 7
I feel like I've been hit by a bus

It was a good call to sleep on a towel last night :(

So sorry to hear this hun, really hope you get better care today.

Michelle. x

So sorry to hear this - cant believe the docs are being so dismissive - it's amazing how different I think care is depending on where you live!

Really hope you get answers today and that you finally get taken care of! Xx

Oh my god that's disgusting how they wouldn't see you last night I was advised that if I was losing too much blood to go back. Hope you get some answers today and the bleeding eases x

So sorry to hear this, what an awful night :-( really hope that they will see you today and that they can help you x

It sounds like you have been treated terribly, good luck today, hope everything is ok xx

I've passed more clots than the size of my fist
I weigh over 2lbs less today than normal. I've been the same weight for weeks. I weigh daily. 2.25lbs seems quite significant
I'm shattered too:(

Im aol sorry gail. Are you going back to the hospital this morning? Xx

2pm was earliest i could get naomi
Feels a life time away still:(

Aw no :-( hope the time goes quick for you so you know where you stand xx

I'm sorry to hear this I hope all ok today will b thinking of u x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads