?

FBTTN8079

Reaction score
Is it odd that I'm getting discharge (sorry tmi)

It's not shed loads but usually I have it for two days tips over ovulation but I'm having it every other day on a few wipes which is very unusual for me? X

BabyDust *****

Is it odd that I'm getting discharge (sorry tmi)

It's not shed loads but usually I have it for two days tips over ovulation but I'm having it every other day on a few wipes which is very unusual for me? X

BabyDust *****

I can't help because I'm terrible symptom spotting so each time something happens, I convince myself its more than it usually is. Fx tho x

How many dpo are you?

I'm not 100% sure I'm CD24 possibly 5/6DPO? X

BabyDust *****

What's the cm like? Is it egg white, watery, sticky or creamy

I've been dry as a bone since ov but lots of ladies who get their bfp report an increase in watery cm so fingers crossed its a good sign! Xx

Sometimes its a bit creamy and sometimes its egg white like ? X

BabyDust *****

I've been dry as a bone since ov but lots of ladies who get their bfp report an increase in watery cm so fingers crossed its a good sign! Xx

Thanks hon well usually I'm the same as you but. This times a bit different?

Could just be getting my hopes up x

BabyDust *****

Sometimes its a bit creamy and sometimes its egg white like ? X

BabyDust *****

Are you confident that you have ovulated? If you have, then increased cm is a good sign xx

I'm 50/50 we've been so preoccupied with oh SA results and the wedding that I didn't use any opk's this month x

Probably looking too much into it. X

BabyDust *****

Maybe not, taking the relaxed approach does good things :wink:

I just put on my journal how I went to the toilet earlier and was shocked at how much and how thick cm was (sorry to be yuck!) I googled it and its supposedly common after you ovulate. Never had it like this before I don't think x x

Its very odd isn't it, last week I was we'll shocked lol!

The things we talk about hey :) x

BabyDust *****

I love that we just can tho, how many of our friends would we actually discuss this with haha x x

Oh yeah me too don't know what is do without you girls to throw these conversations about with lol!

Can't think who I'd ask about cervix position and cm lol

BabyDust *****

Oh yeah me too don't know what is do without you girls to throw these conversations about with lol!

Can't think who I'd ask about cervix position and cm lol

BabyDust *****

not really the topic you bring up over a coffee with a friend irl! lol

Lol ...... here have a biscuit, by the way discharge whats your opinion .......lol!!

BabyDust *****

Tmi but just dtd and on top and it was really uncomfortable lower abdo ?

BabyDust *****

Ok so I don't know what dpo I am just cd28 last cycle was 30 days

I'm not holding out hope as 14 bfns get ya down a bit and I'm preparing myself for number 15

But today bleeding gums and real bad indigestion

Any ideas girls ?

I'm grumpy so I'm sure they r all af signs ? X

BabyDust *****

Hey chicks

So been working long days last couple which is why I haven't been on here much thought I'd do an update

I think af is coming ? I've had some spotting yesterday I think she's coming but she's yet to be full flow! So annoying I think it should just come so I can count for cd1!! X

BabyDust *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back