:(

Chazabell

Reaction score
Girls I'm struggling! Everything feels like its too much :(

I'm still coming to terms with iui failing again (I feel stupid about feeling the way) I have a bald spot and thin hair from the hormones for iui which I am now self concious about. A stone has fallen out of my gorgeous engagement ring, friends are falling pregnant around me, which makes me angry at myself for not being ale to fall pregnant. My OH's job js no longer as secure as we once thought due to bedroom tax killing people in our area...they cant afford to decorate! And on top of that (might be small to you, big to me) my stepdad is dying in hospital. He is an alcoholic who suffered a stroke last year and has chronic liver failure, I don't know what I feel. He is the father to my baby sister and acted like a father to me. But he also beat my mum, and bullied my middle sister and stole from his own daughter. Last time I saw him was when I ran to lock the door after he left and called police 5 years ago. He as even beaten my grandad. I feel terrible he as got this bad, but also think he deserves it. I want to say goodbye and thanks for the good he did before the alcohol took him, but also don't want to see him in the yellow bloated state he is. I know seeing me would hurt him because he was heart broken when my middle sister visited. And my Mum says he looks scared. My mum divorced him 3 years ago and is now in a new relationship. And this news is killing her as she has to try and help my sister deal with it :cry:

Everything has just landed on me at once!!!!!!!!

Just needed to rant!!! xxx

I dont know what I can say to make you feel better, there probably are no words but I am sorry you are having such a hard time :( it always seems that all these things happen at once but the bad times will pass and onto brighter happier times. I have felt upset when people around me fall pregnant so easily and so many of them, its frustrating and feels like a blow to the heart but I am sure we will all get there in the end x

What a rotten time you're having :hugs:
Could you maybe write him a letter saying what you would like to say and ask your mum or sister to give it to him?

Ahh chaz I feel for u. All I can say is that u will get through this and if anything it will make u stronger. Ive been there when everything seems to happen at once and it is so hard, but keep smiling u can do it. Dont forget u have us and im sure u have lots of friends and family around u to help each other get u through this. :hugs: xx

Oh my what a shitty old time you are having. Hope you kind find something relaxing to do and some happy moments to relive some of the gloom and pressure.
Hope things get better soon and theres some sun.
big hugs
xDaisy

Oh Chaz, you are really having a tough time. Im sorry you have to go through this honey! Xxxx

Writing your feelings on a letter to him may help Hun?
Big hugs Chaz xx

God that's a lot to deal with all at once. I think you need to follow your heart when it comes to your step dad hunny xx

Oh what a horrible time you're going through. Only you know whether its right to see your stepdad or not, just concentrate on doing what's right for you.

It's really hard when friends around you are falling pg and you're not but your time will come, you have to believe that xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back