:-)

FBTTN8079

Reaction score
Hello Lovely Ladies

How are we all :)

Sorry I have been MIA and a bit pants on here last couple of weeks

Think the holiday was fab and with the suprise of the engagement and the rubbish SA results for OH I have put TTC as less as a front focus, just for a bit and have been thinking of weddings for a change

we are still TTC but at the moment we are having fun with it, no pressure, no temping no daily opks just fun bding

OH has his second SA in august so having a teetotal health kick with it

So at the moment have no idea what DPO I am, lol i just know Im CD23

Had lots of EWCM last week, like Ive never had before! little bit of TMI but at work last week it actually felt like it was wet down there ! ek x

I did a random OPK today and got like a early positive which is odd but other than having a stinking cold for the past few days, nothing else

much love

Sarah xxx

You never know, this more relaxed approach could be just what works to get that bfp. You hear lots of ladies saying it happened for them as soon as they stopped thinking about it. Loads of luck x

Yay! How exciting, any wedding plans? It's such an exciting time for you. :) x x

Oh let's hope so :)

We hoping for September next year so are going to start looking at venues but have the church all picked :) super excited xx

BabyDust *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back