36 week MW app

hugsy

Reaction score
Had my appointment this morning

Thankfully Kayla was being a good girl today and her HB was normal, Such a relief after last time

Pee was good, My measurements have cought up after measuring small before and im 4/5 engaged, She put my hands on my belly and let me feel the head too which was kinda odd but fun at the same time

My BP was trough the roof but she took it a few times then agian at the end with the old fashioned pump thing and stetiscope and it was normal, she said the electronic machines are not very good so one to remember for those of you who have been high from time to time

So all in all a pretty good appointment :)

27 days to go eeeekkkk

all good news there then. its odd to have a head bulging in your pelvis huh. i can feel Lyssa'a head in the front of mine, its like a bulge in the skin and man dose that bit itch where its stretching lol.
im really glad kayla has caught up and is moving the right way. not long now!

Thanks hun, Loving using our little girls names now :) Lyssa is so cute for short

Have you your 36 app this week too?

Awww...great to hear that everything was fine!!!

xx

Glad your appt went well and Kayla has caught up :)
Soon roll round now xx

my mw is coming to my house on friday shock horror lol. this app is to talk over birth plan stuff so im guessin technically it would be 36 week app. then i think i will have another app the next week in the drs at her proper clinic.

oh thats handy that shes calling out to go trough it with you, mine wont do one with me she said i can do it my self and she willlook at it!!!! my physio is dead nice and she went trough some stuff with me like position best for us with spd and pelvis problems and what to avoide , gonna try start it this week but ya can give me some ides when u get urs done :)

did they suggest to avoid labouring on your back?

yre thats eah said to avoide back during labour, avoide having knees dropped out to the side un supported during exams and pushin ect, to make sure if my legs need to be lifted that they lift both at the same time and not one then the other, and to make sure they follow them even if iv had the epi and can not feel pain or if i need stitchin after wards, also said to make sure im not left with legs in sturips for ages while waiting on them to fix me up after

when i go trough the notes she done for me il add anything else iv forgotten

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back