36 and Questions

Peanut2016

Reaction score
Sorry this may be long. I had my first just a month before turning 30. She is a happy healthy 6 year old. We have tried for about 5 years to conceive. Three years ago this January was diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis. Just this past Wednesday before New Year's Eve I went home early from work with a horrible stomach ache after eating pizza for lunch. I was extremely tired and had a two hour nap when I got home. I spent the next two days on the couch with a lower stomach pain and a headache. Nothing else. No throwing up or anything flu like. I did eat some but it made me feel sick to my stomach but again no throwing up. By Saturday I could eat still but after I did I had diarreha, not bad just loose stool. By Sunday(today) the pain is mostly gone and I was able to eat dinner without any consequences. If I remember correctly I should be about 7 to 10 dpo. We weren't really trying anymore because we figured it wasn't worth it. Just wondering if anything thinks this is flu related or has had any similar cases. Thanks.

Hi Peanut.
This sounds like it could be ibs? Especially as it's after pizza.
Do you ever have any issues eating wheat ?
Xx

I was going to say gluten intolerance as well. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back