36+2 and husband upstairs packing to leave me

Well I snore, drool massively and fart like a trooper in bed these days. I'm sure your OH would have a had a shit fit at me ages ago :D

I agree with the other ladies, you need to look after yourself first and foremost. If you are the breadwinner in the house then you've got less worries about him leaving. Let him get on with it. He's acting like a total tool.

I drool majorly! Everytime I go to the loo (4 times last night), I have to switch the pillow over cause it's wet :shock:

x

Same here massive wet patches ewwwwwww. Its got worse the past two weeks.

Well I snore, drool massively and fart like a trooper in bed these days. I'm sure your OH would have a had a shit fit at me ages ago :D

Same here but as I point out to OH I could never equal his explusions!!!

Sounds like he's having a right royal panic attack about it all and going off in a childish strop. TBH I'd give him 48 hours to get a grip or sod off.

Wow what a dick!! Why do sleepless nights even bother him when he doesnt work anyway?! x

so sorry hun hope ur ok? look after baby and yourself. I hope he comes to his senses gets a job and shows you a bit more respect. If not you are all your baby needs, have u got family nearby? xx

OMG! U stay strong and let him have his childish strop. How ridiculous and selfish of him on soo many levels!!! U r going to have a baby soon and he will have to be really nice to you to be involved if this is the way he behaves. Good luck and if u need backup then there are lots of preggo ladies here to help sort him out!!!

Doesn't sound much of a man to me :/! At this time he should be the one supporting you, not the one having the breakdown :/.

Keep strong xxxx

What an arse.
That's absolutely ridiculous to be honest.
You're carrying his child, doing so much work, your body is doing amazing things, why do a lot of men not realise that?

I hope you're okay. Think of you and baby. xxx

The ladies have covered it all very well!!

Sending you my love hunni not sure what else to add :hugs: xxx

I just wanted to say that i agree with what the other girls have said, he sounds like a very selfish and immature person and needs to get a grip on reality sending you massive hugs and strength for the future whatever it brings, XXX

if hes gonna be like that then your better off without him anyway hun, he dont help or contribute so you dont need him for anything but emotional support, if he aint giving even that then good riddance. as for the snoring id say u have a 7lb + lump squishing up your lungs and see if you snore.

It takes two to make a baby how can he throw it back at you that he didn't want any more kids, he should have got the snip if he was so bothered!
Maybe he will calm down and realise what he is acting like and come back crawling,
I hope you are ok stay strong for you and baby xxx

if hes gonna be like that then your better off without him anyway hun, he dont help or contribute so you dont need him for anything but emotional support, if he aint giving even that then good riddance. as for the snoring id say u have a 7lb + lump squishing up your lungs and see if you snore.

If he was mine he'd see if he was snoring with a pillow squishing his face lol

I'm so sorry hon. I agree with all the other ladies - this is just the worst time to do this to someone. I really hope you're ok. Let us know how you're getting on xxxxx

Aww chick sorry youre going through this, although I agree with the other girls he sounds really selfish and childish. Why is he not working, yet you have to work full time. And he is the father of the other 3 kids its his responsiblilty to leave any presents round for them, not yours. He shouldnt be stressing you like this. My ex used to pull childish stunts and threaten to leave so I told him to do it properly and take all his stuff, was the best thing I ever did :) Btw I snore and drool like mad, my OH actually recorded me and its bad haha, and my mum and dad have commented on how loud I now snore haha. Good luck chick, and take care of you and LO XXX

So sorry hun :hugs: I agree he sounds so immature! My snoring was awful when I was pregnant and if snoring bothers him how on earth is he going to cope with a screaming baby waking him 2 - 3 times a night!? He needs to take a bit of responsibility and grow up by the sounds of it.
I hope your okay xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back