36+2 and husband upstairs packing to leave me

I really don't know what to say. Hope it sorts out and that you are okay!

:hugs:

Last edited:
Gosh are you ok? Whats happened?

Not sure to be honest, he grumpy cause he has to sleep in spare room as i now snore, told him it was just cause i heavily pregnant, but he's never heard of it so i must be lying.

He has 3 other children and asked me to drop of the presents as he didnt want to see ex, I said no as one is a massive box and i didnt want to carry at 37+ weeks. So....... I got your pregnant NOT disabled which really didnt help!!!

He just said wants out, i'm not a nice person, he never wanted any more kids, just did it to keep me (again not helping!) and if i wanted anymore it wouldnt be with him!! So .........

Who knows, think reality is dawning as he struggling with sleepless nights now , I too have sleepless nights and still working FT, as he is not working and somehow I have to cope!!! :wall2:

Gosh thats harsh! Why should you be doing his dirty work??

Where's he going?

hope your ok huni, im sure he will come round it sounds as though he's having a bit of a childish strop. He shouldn't expect you to do his dirty work for him. Xx

Wow that's harsh, someone needs a reality slap! Sounds like he's being very selfish, hope being somewhere else will help him understand that he's being out of order x

Oh sweetheart :hug:

Sounds like a childish strip.
I hope your ok! Xxxxx

That is awful. Don't know what to say - what a *******! Thinking of you! :hugs:

Try to stay strong for you and LO... He needs a serious slap and to wake up to his responsibilities... Big hugs to you. Xx

Hope you're ok hun, that's awful. Do you still love him? If not, maybe it is for the best :hug: xxx

You should start a poll on here to show him how many of us snore more now preggers, AND how many of us aren't meant to carry heavy boxes! Then email him a link from.....wherever a grown man goes to stay when he leaves home and doesn't have a job LOL cancel the cards sharpish.

I'd take his behaviour towards his ex as a huge red flag for the future. Just look after yourself and the baby and let him play silly buggars by himself, maybe he'll get some rest and grow up, he's lucky to have a spare room to sleep in without a job to pay for one.

I snored before I was pregnant :shock:.

Sounds to me that right now you are better off without him hunny. Leave it a few days and let him come to his senses.

If he doesn't there'll be loads of pregnant hormonal women ready to give him a :poke: for you. Hope you are ok xxxxxxxxxx

You should start a poll on here to show him how many of us snore more now preggers, AND how many of us aren't meant to carry heavy boxes! Then email him a link from.....wherever a grown man goes to stay when he leaves home and doesn't have a job LOL cancel the cards sharpish.

I'd take his behaviour towards his ex as a huge red flag for the future. Just look after yourself and the baby and let him play silly buggars by himself, maybe he'll get some rest and grow up, he's lucky to have a spare room to sleep in without a job to pay for one.

Couldnt have said it better

You poor poor thing! That sounds shit!

I now apparently snore so loudly that my husband has had to buy some earplugs. We dont have the luxury of a spare bedroom he can go into, so short of putting a sleeping bag on the sitting room floor...... he does complain about it a lot mind you, but its hardly a relationship issue!

Sounds like he is making excuses out of fear and is just running away now its getting too close for comfort.

Don't lift anything! And you should stop working as well, though it sounds like it might be much more relaxing at home if he wasnt there quite frankly :hug:

Well I snore, drool massively and fart like a trooper in bed these days. I'm sure your OH would have a had a shit fit at me ages ago :D

I agree with the other ladies, you need to look after yourself first and foremost. If you are the breadwinner in the house then you've got less worries about him leaving. Let him get on with it. He's acting like a total tool.

Well I snore, drool massively and fart like a trooper in bed these days. I'm sure your OH would have a had a shit fit at me ages ago :D

I agree with the other ladies, you need to look after yourself first and foremost. If you are the breadwinner in the house then you've got less worries about him leaving. Let him get on with it. He's acting like a total tool.

I drool majorly! Everytime I go to the loo (4 times last night), I have to switch the pillow over cause it's wet :shock:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back