35 weeks intense movement today

Ttc1234

Reaction score
So I'm nearly 35 weeks was at work today so usually I don't feel the baby move too much when I'm busy - maybe the odd "Mexican wave" as I call it up top. Today however I've felt a lot more movements - like it's trying to get out! Mexican waves, punches, physically seeing my belly move! It's been from 0830 and still going strong and it's now 730pm (obv a few gaps) - what does everyone think is the cause? Has he/she moved? Should I be worried ?

Thanks

Xx

I wouldn't be worried they get to a point where they have a serge of energy. It says in my book can't remember which week but they say your feel baby move more than ever from now. Obviously not kicks so much but more movement.

Yeh I was thinking its a good thing-it's like there's no room all of a sudden and it's bashing wall to wall lol! It kind of makes you jump at times xx

Lol. There was another lady on here who got worried one night as her baby was going crazy and she was concerned baby wasn't receiving enough oxygen ect. She went to hospital and baby was fine. They say if there is a problem they reduce their movements in order to conserve energy. So therefore personally I wouldn't worry. I would say though if you are worried then do give them a call it's why they are here. Don't ever feel silly or anything.

My midwife told me that any difference in movement, be it less or more than normal should always be checked out.

For the last few weeks I've been feeling mine move more than before. I'm glad because before 30 weeks I had a lot of "quiet" days but now s/he moves loads throughout the day. I think because there's less fluid and less room I can feel it easier.

I found they have to really struggle to change position tward the end. I usually noticed strong movements were follwed by a change in position.

Any change in movement should be checked out. I was told that generally they are less concerned about increases in movement but it should still be reported to be on the safe side x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back