35 weeks and accidently slept on belly! Advice please x

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by MariaIsabella, Jun 12, 2016.

1. MariaIsabella

MariaIsabella Well-Known Member

This morning i woke up half on my left side and half on my belly ( not sure how long i was in this position ). She seems fine and moving now but can i have caused any harm since she must have been totally pushed to one side or perhaps been out of space? xx

2. Summergurl

Summergurl Well-Known Member

I doubt it chick. I kind of sleep like that always tossing and turning because I wake myself up when belly is touching and my friend used to sleep on her stomach! Baby will let you know if they're uncomfortable I imagine. X

3. YorksLass

YorksLass Well-Known Member

You should be fine... if baby's moving as normal, should be no problem. I totally leaned on my bump a few weeks ago to reach a drawer on the other side of the bed and thought crap, what am I doing? But all was fine! They have a lot of padding around them :)

4. keeptrying14

keeptrying14 Well-Known Member

I've only just stopped sleeping on my tummy sometimes still wake up half on it! Wouldn't worry at all! X

5. Mictho29

Mictho29 Well-Known Member

I always sleep half on tummy I wouldn't worry x

6. flexilexi394

flexilexi394 Well-Known Member

I sleep like that every night too, you don't need to worry as long as baby is moving around like usual! xx

7. MariaIsabella

MariaIsabella Well-Known Member

Thanks! Thought it was fine but you all made me feel much better :) difficult to control what you do in your sleep :) and that half belly sleep was actually comfy!:shock: xx