35 weeks and accidently slept on belly! Advice please x

MariaIsabella

Reaction score
This morning i woke up half on my left side and half on my belly ( not sure how long i was in this position ). She seems fine and moving now but can i have caused any harm since she must have been totally pushed to one side or perhaps been out of space? xx

I doubt it chick. I kind of sleep like that always tossing and turning because I wake myself up when belly is touching and my friend used to sleep on her stomach! Baby will let you know if they're uncomfortable I imagine. X

You should be fine... if baby's moving as normal, should be no problem. I totally leaned on my bump a few weeks ago to reach a drawer on the other side of the bed and thought crap, what am I doing? But all was fine! They have a lot of padding around them :)

I've only just stopped sleeping on my tummy sometimes still wake up half on it! Wouldn't worry at all! X

I sleep like that every night too, you don't need to worry as long as baby is moving around like usual! xx

Thanks! Thought it was fine but you all made me feel much better :) difficult to control what you do in your sleep :) and that half belly sleep was actually comfy!:shock: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back