35 weeks active baby!

rosey

Reaction score
Seems as though baby has an energy spurt today! Was wondering if it's a one off or if they tend to get more active the nearer to labour you get?

My little girl has different movements now than she used to. They're slower kind of (due to the lack of space), but I still feel a lot of movement every day. So I'm not sure! I guess every baby is different.

xx

mine went very squirmy at 35 weeks, no more kicking or big movements but lots of wriggling that seemed like she was more active than she had been. now i can hardly feel most of her movements cos its so tight in there but she moves when i poke her cos she can feel me too lol and i can clearly see most of the movements on the side of my bump and feel feet against my ribs.

Ive heard they are supposed to get less active when you are very close to labour.

But i had a very active week around 335/36. So much so that during an antenatal class even the mw commented that she hadnt stopped moving all night. lol

I'm 35 weeks too and my lo is goin mental. I swear he is doing somersaults! Lol x

hey chicken i'm nearly 35 weeks aswell and he does have his quiet days where he moves alot and seems to go to sleep and wake up but then other days he seems to be wiggling all over the place all the time, as long as you can feel them move then i wouldnt worry xx

yeah mine went very squirmy frrom around that time tpp

Moving more than ever but not such painful kicks. just tumbling and stretching out. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back