35+2, baby breech!

Cheery Cherry

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I am 35+2 and baby is still lying breech. Baby had been doing summersalts up to about 30 weeks, head down then head up, any appointment I attended she was lying differently. Since week 30 tho she is lying head up. I'm having reflexology once a week now and booked in tomorrow for acupuncture&moxastick treatment. Doing yoga poses, elevated hips daily, even tried an ice pack in my tummy but nothing seems to work! Any tips or tricks? I'm starting to panick, I really want a natural VB. I will take any advice on board, desperate to make this happen!

I don't have any tricks or real advice i'm afraid but I just wanted to say try not to panic! My little girl was breech until really late on and then finally got the hint and flipped.. Has your midwife talked about intervening at all with turning her? I never looked into it fully as it wasn't required but I know there are some slight risks.. My Mum had my brother turned very late on by a doctor and all was fine - this was 24 years ago! Hope something you're doung works sounds like you're trying everything you can :) xx

We did some research into turning the baby manually, and we decided not to go with that option. The risks can outweigh the benefits and the success rate isn't that high! I'm keeping fingers, toes and everything else crossed that this little one will do it by herself, I keep begging her ��

She could turn right up until the last minute, so try not to panic! My twinnies were up and then down, and now they seem pretty settled head up so I'm hoping they turn too, but not going to worry until I have to. Either way, I think all the worry will be forgotten once she's in your arms :) xx

We did some research into turning the baby manually, and we decided not to go with that option. The risks can outweigh the benefits and the success rate isn't that high! I'm keeping fingers, toes and everything else crossed that this little one will do it by herself, I keep begging her ��

Totally fair enough - i'd certainly heard there were risks invloved.. really hope she turns for you :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back