34 weeks is this normal??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by Louise123, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Louise123

Louise123 Well-Known Member

Hiya Iam 34 weeks first baby a little girl and was wondering if this is normal, all day Friday I had period style cramps in lower stomach which after a sleep they went, Saturday felt really tired all day and Sunday top of bump was very very tender, felt sick all day, and bump felt really heavy, little one has been moving around plenty, I have a midwife appointment tommorow so will mention it but was just wanting any advice please :)))

2. babyslog

babyslog Well-Known Member

All normally tri 3 symptoms there hun.. if its starting to feel heavy she may be on her way to engaging if not already. Noah has been engaged for weeks now.

The aches unfortunately continue as ur body gets used to preparing for labour.

Still mention it to MW and shell explain all :) xx

3. Louise123

Louise123 Well-Known Member

Yeah I will do but that's made me feel better i think Iam So scared of having her early :( dont mind when she comes aslong as I've passed 37 weeks il feel ok :) and yeah bump feels heavy been having to wear a bump support when going out and about which seems to help alot, gosh you havnt got long left now :)))) excited or nervous?? x

4. babyslog

babyslog Well-Known Member

Ive had all the aches for weeks now. at 1st i was getting excited thinking it was the start of things.. BUT ITS NOT! lolol

Im really excited, i think cos im getting impatient im not really thinking about the pain im guna be going through lmao!

But when i get those contractions i think the nerves will kick in!! ahhh :) xx

5. Scattyash

Scattyash Well-Known Member

Sounds all normal to me :)