34 weeks is this normal??

Louise123

Reaction score
Hiya Iam 34 weeks first baby a little girl and was wondering if this is normal, all day Friday I had period style cramps in lower stomach which after a sleep they went, Saturday felt really tired all day and Sunday top of bump was very very tender, felt sick all day, and bump felt really heavy, little one has been moving around plenty, I have a midwife appointment tommorow so will mention it but was just wanting any advice please :)))

All normally tri 3 symptoms there hun.. if its starting to feel heavy she may be on her way to engaging if not already. Noah has been engaged for weeks now.

The aches unfortunately continue as ur body gets used to preparing for labour.

Still mention it to MW and shell explain all :) xx

Yeah I will do but that's made me feel better i think Iam So scared of having her early :( dont mind when she comes aslong as I've passed 37 weeks il feel ok :) and yeah bump feels heavy been having to wear a bump support when going out and about which seems to help alot, gosh you havnt got long left now :)))) excited or nervous?? x

Ive had all the aches for weeks now. at 1st i was getting excited thinking it was the start of things.. BUT ITS NOT! lolol

Im really excited, i think cos im getting impatient im not really thinking about the pain im guna be going through lmao!

But when i get those contractions i think the nerves will kick in!! ahhh :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back