33 weeks baby breech?

Ashbee

Reaction score
I'm getting growth scans every 4 weeks due to low PAPPA levels from 12 week bloods. She's on the 50th centile so no concerns with that however she has been either transverse or breech through the whole pregnancy. She is now tucked right under my right rib (ouch!) and her feet are right down af my foof (very uncomfortable kicks!) so my next growth scan is with a consultant rather than midwife as if she's still breech I will be booked in for a section! So scared as I have a nearly 2 year old and my relationship has just fallen apart so I am now living on my own...how on earth would I cope with a new born, 2 year old and section recovery! Anyone else been breech but baby moved last minute? Seemingly I don't have much fluid either so there's not much room for her wee body to wriggle! :oooo:

My babe just turned at 36 +4. He was footling breech x x plenty of time to turn they said 36 weeks with first babies and 38 weeks with 2-3rd babies x

My baby was breech/transverse/breech/transverse! I am 38+5 tomorrow and my baby turned at 37+ something... Now less than 5% chance of it turning back so that's good.
You have ages yet, but understand as I was really worried.
Look at spinning babies website and do lots of bouncing on exercise ball! I did lots of being on all fours and putting bottom higher than head and then rocking backwards and forwards and sideways. Spinning babies explains it better.
Anyway, main thing is, don't worry yet.
My friend said her friend's baby turned whilst she was in labour! She didn't want a c section planned so got 'lucky' I'm that it did it last minute.
Midwife won't be worried either.
Overwhelming chances are it will move on its own. Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back