32 working days til i get married and 43 working days til i finish work to have baby

Samsgirl

Reaction score
as title says really.....

eeeeeekkk

cant wait to finish work...am proper fed up of it.......finish on 19th december.....going to be a brill first christmas as a married lady :D

xx

:love:

How exciting! Have you got much left to do or are you all organised?

all organised.....just the task of getting my dress sorted...but the seamstress assures me it will be fine...

i have faith in her :D

xx

just listened to boo boo and it was kicking like mad....proper belting the doppler....cant quite feel it yet...but i can sort of feel something...just like an uneasy feeling in my tummy....that must be the starts of feeling the kicks you think?

xx

I bet you'll look gorgeous and glowing! Like you said, you have to trust your seamstress as they know what their doing.

Yep that's what the first kicks feel like :D well, mine did anyway!

I just worked out I have about 65 working days left! Ur goin on mat leave really early! Lucky u!! xx

yeah, very early...will be just over 29 weeks :D i have 3 weeks holidays to take so actualy mat leave will start on 9th jan 2012....i have 12 months off and then 7 weeks holidays to add onto end so will actually start back at beginning of march 2013....so will still end up with 12 months off with baby.....

very lucky :D xx

Yeh, I wana job like that!! 7 weeks hols left to take??? Wow. I get 21 days! Xx

Eeeeeeep! How exciting. I can't wait to see wedding pics. I know you've had some stressy days organising stuff but it'll be so worth it. And then off for mat leave too. :yay:

Love this thread - prompted me to count my own working days.....only 49 to go! Feels good doesn't it?! Woop! x

Yay! Lucky you! You will have to post a bump pic in your wedding dress :)

That sounds great it is lovely to have a countdown.

im sure you will be bombarded with wedding pics....lol xx

I can't wait to see them! I love wedding pics!! I can't wait to see your lovely bump and you looking radiant in your dress. It will be a beautiful picture xxx

i hope so.....i just look so tired and pale all the time at the moment...so i dunno how they going to make me look decent on the day...lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back