31 weeks today:) and a newbie! A few qs Girlies....

irishgal

Reaction score
Hi everyone, hope tri 3 going well. I'm at 31wks finally, had a really rough time so far so glad I'm near the end! Tell me wil the nxt 9 wks fly in? When does the baby drop as I cannot breathe at min! This is baby 2, the last baby is 8yrs old so it's new again:) Thanks in advance x

Hello and welcome :) I have an 8 yr old also and this is baby number 2!!!! Lol I have found the last weeks have gone quick but as for baby dropping that all depends on baby really no one can say for sure hope that helps xxx

Hi and welcome:) I have no idea when baby drops, this is baby no 1:)

Good luck!!

Thanks vicki you are very close! Did u go early or over with your first? Hope u are keeping well and are so near the time of holding Ur new baby in Ur arms:)

Hi there - welcome! :). I found that the first part of tri 3 went really quickly, but the last few weeks are dragging big time! I just cannot wait to get baby out now...!! First baby for me and I dropped at about 36 weeks, baby is engaged, but she just isn't budging!
Hope tri 3 is good for you, and that you don't have too long to wait until you have a nice, healthy baby in your arms! :)

Hey hun welcome to Tri 3

Minde drpped around 33 i think but the she made her way back up again lol, Acording to mw some dont drop till the last minute though

Whats your due date

Welcome :) my baby dropped at 34 weeks but like the other girls said there's no real way of telling some wait til the last minute & I found my last 10 weeks really flew in x

My boy came at 36 weeks exactly but this one seems to be too comfy lol I've had a good pregnancy this time his was awful!!! How have you been this time??? Xx

Thanks for replies every1. Ah nic I hope Ur baby comes soon overdue is such a pain! Hugsy I'm due April 21st! Think as I'm down to single weeks I'm getting more positive! Mw said babies can drop anyt from 34weeks I sure hope mine does as I'm in agony! I know the other way won't b any more comfortable but least I'l b able to breathe!

welcome!!

ive kinda felt the whole thing has gone quick so maybe im not the right person to ask.... sometimes i think how the bloody hell am i this far...where does time go!! but i know for many it does drag. ii havent reached the last bit yet though so im sure ill regret saying its gone fast when every day feels like a year!

xxx

Hi hun welcome. I have had a really rough time with this pregnancy too. This is baby no 2 my other child is nearly 14 so its like its all new to me too. Mine has dropped this week so fx for you. xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back