31 week to 39/40 week bumps pics ?...................

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
ok im totally convinced im not growing much , i know he is tho so its all good

but can u girls further on show me out of my nievity

can u post you 30ish bump pics and your 39ish or as late as u got so i can compare ?

i just wondered if anyone else was growing slow then got a move on in last 10 weeks ?

I don't have any piccies but I grew really slowley and stayed rather small until about a couple of weeks ago. Bump had a sudden growth spurt, and although I am apparently still fairly "neat" according to others, it has def had a massive expansion in just two weeks...unfortunately I have a few stretch marks to prove it :?

cheers hun , i just think cos ive grown sooo slowly cos i was failry big to begin with i aint gonna really change much more in the last few weeks either !

No probs, I was concerned as well as people keep telling me I was tiny and wasn't expanding very much! My mum put my mind to rest as she said she was exactly the same as me and stayed fairly small all the way and did most of her growing right at the end. I'm hoping I don't expand too much more as I already feel like my insides are squished and I can't breath very well with ickle bub's feet in my lungs :? Although I want baby to be a healthy weight i'd rather she not be too big...I'd rather not have to push out a giant baby :? :D

This was my 28 wk bump...
Coveredbelly28wks.jpg

This was my 30 wk bump
bump30wksforum.jpg

This is my 38 wk bump...
38weeksside.jpg

As you can see its the last few weeks where the bump expands.. :rotfl:

At 28 weeks I was having problems convincing people I was pregnant and not just fat :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

thats brill squig ! so maybe i should be worried lmao

( can anyone remind me if i get huge now its my fault and i wanted it :lol: )

week32.jpg

32 weeks

38wks.jpg

38 weeks

I think babies just lie different and it depends a lot on the amount of fluid etc etc - have you checked with your GP/midwife just to put your mind at rest - are you due a scan soon - I had one @ 30 wks

G3M said:
cheers hun , i just think cos ive grown sooo slowly cos i was failry big to begin with i aint gonna really change much more in the last few weeks either !

:lol: Believe me you will suddenly expand! I've had a huge growth spurt in the last 3 weeks, I can feel the strain of it too :lol:

thanks all !

ive got a scan at 34 weeks :cheer: im sure his growing , i just think i must have loads of room inside lol

i shall await this growth spurt !

I've felt the same Gem but then I'd gone and looked at belly pic posts from earlier weeks and seen that people really explode from around week 33/34.

I can't wait :D

How come you get a scan at 34 weeks? :shock:

because of my bmi , see told u i was a fat bird :lol:

when i got pregnant i had bmi of 35 , which is in the high risk range so u ahve to ahve a 34 week scan . but then i lost 2 stone lmao but the loverly consultant said i can still have the scan as i missed the 12 week , i think she thinks she was doin me a favour !

Ah I see, well at least you get to see your boy again!

Sorry to intrude but heres mine with my last pregnancy

30 weeks (roughly might be a bit more)

IMAG0007.jpg

40+2
02-04-07_2041.jpg

I'm no longer pregnant, but these are from Baby number 2

3O WEEKS
29Weeks3.jpg

39 WEEKS
39Weekse.jpg

kinda looking forward to it :cheer: having been a big girl all me life its nice to be big for a reason !

i wasnt showing at all until the last 2-3 weeks. now im struggling, its like i wake up and ive grown AGAIN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back