31 week sickness returned?

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
i dunno if i have a slight bug but for the last week ive felt horrid again , have had nausa , extreme tiredness and the runs :oops: i honeslty feel like i did in first tri / first half of 2nd tri .

have had awfull tummy pains , chest pains / palpitations too tbh feel a lil bit of a mess !

is it a growth spurt ? hormone surge? or am i on for another 10 weeks of sickness ? :cry:

seeing mw today but , i hate her and cant talk to her and she'll belittle anything i ask and just say yes its all normal blar blar blar

got banging headache today too :roll:

sorry for the winge :oops:

:hug:
aw ur kidding. that sucks Gem. Cant you see the doctor as well?

Oh hun, I've had a bad chest infection and sickness. It's horrible isn't it. I don't know if when pregnant you are more prone to infections etc, but I haven't had a bad one like this for a very long time. There is such a lot of nasties going around.

Try to drink lots of water if you are being sick as you don't want to become dehydrated and have lots of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope you feel better soon.

Oh and I now believe that the 'blooming' stage is just a myth!

:hug: :hug:

Aww, I had a bit of a return of this once I hit 30 weeks too. I felt as if my body stepped up to the final gear in prep for the big push I think it's probably hormones, plus, your baby is growing and gaining weight rapidly from this point on. Bound to take it out of you a bit.

:hug: :hug: My sickness returned at about 33 weeks, just mornings and if i do to much.

Hope you feel better soon chick.

Ive been same, MW said u get the same hormones now that u did at the beginning which is probably the reason for all those nasty symptoms again. You've not had an easy pregnancy have u chick, u defo know how u feel but just keep plodding & you'll be near the end b4 u know it!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: Are you taking iron tablets or are you aenimic (sorry about spelling) :think: just i am now 36 weeks and at 30 weeks i had exactly the same symptons as you and it started when i started the iron tablets for my aenimea. it is worth talking it over with your midwife for peace of mind. As soon as my body got used to taking the iron tablets i feel better.

im not on iron tablets no , infact never got my 28 week blood results :roll: does she take blood again today , blooming hope not cos she cant do it and sends me over road to hossy path lab !

jo , who has had an easy pregnancy ! all i can say is thank god im not at work no more !

off to mw in a min , oh the joy :fib:

thanks for all the hugs , seems it prob is hormone surge then :cry:

G3M said:
ijo , who has had an easy pregnancy ! all i can say is thank god im not at work no more !

U havent had an easy pregnancy i said u wally! :hug:

My MW informed me of my 28 week blood results at my 31 week appointment. I think if there was something up with them she would have phoned you.

happy_chick said:
G3M said:
ijo , who has had an easy pregnancy ! all i can say is thank god im not at work no more !

lmao i know ! i ment tell me someone who does have it easy ! i was following u n your footsteps the whole way through so far havent i lol apart from your gourgous bump that i dont have !

G3M said:
happy_chick said:
G3M said:

lmao i know ! i ment tell me someone who does have it easy ! i was following u n your footsteps the whole way through so far havent i lol apart from your gourgous bump that i dont have !

I have a couple of mates who are pregnant at the moment and have had the easiest time so far, no sickness, heartburn, aches or pains :twisted: biatches!! hahaha :lol:

Aww u have a fab bump dont be silly, ive told u that for ages but u just never believe me!! :shakehead:

yep, my sickness wsas bad around that time as well... tbh i had mine up to about 7/8mths but it wasnt as severe.. its usually the hormones, not long now though...

I had the norovirus a few weeks back and was extremely sick plus had the worse case of the runs ever! The key thing is to try to keep your fluids up, this was a nightmare for me as every sip of water made me violently sick. After 24 hours I was back on the fluid but if it had been any longer I would have needed help from the Dr.

If you are able to keep the fluids down then I wouldn't worry, guess its just a case of sitting it out, hope it passes for you really soon :hug:

thanks everyone , mw just told me to see gp if it continued . bloods were fine , wee wee and bp all ok so im thinking growth spurt as 3 weeks ago i was measuring spot on now im measuring 33 weeks lol she said im gonna have a big baby :cry: saying that sure millions girls herd that before and didnt :rotfl:

I've always measured 2 weeks ahead. It's not an accurate measurement anyway so I woulnd't take much notice lol

4d scan said i was 2 weeks ahead too , not that im thinking it means he;ll come early lol i just dont want a big baby , hope if i stress thinking its big he;ll shock me and be ickle :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back