31 week mw app

BevG

Reaction score
all fine and dandy, got consultant clinic app in a few weeks due to DD1 being a big baby so dont have another mw app til mid august now.

main development is that at 30+6 i measured 36 cm! so im referred for a growth scan and thoroughly on my way to another big baby lol, bump dosent even seem that big to me so god knows where im hiding it lol

Great to hear Bev! :) It is such a comfort to know all is going well! How are you feeling? XXX

i feel fine, bit achey but shes been having a growth spurt cos my tum was sore and she was quiet and then today/yesterday shes been a right fidget. i dont even feel all that big really so its quite funny to me at this point lol
i can feel it grinding on my pelvis every time she moves tho :/

Last edited:
Do you think this one will be bigger than Alyssa?? Or will they want to set you off early. Can't believe it's so close now!! X

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

i think the best i can hope for is them offering induction at 40 weeks, possibly with a sweep after 37/38 weeks tho its not that likely that they would induce me early unless shes measuring ridiculously bigger than Alyssa lol. i wont mind if shes a little bigger but not too much, i think id struggle past 11lb so i really hope they wouldnt let her get much more than that lol, you never know tho. its flying by now, cant wait :)
you have to have yours first tho L

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Glad all was well - hope scan goes ok and she doesn't measure too big for ya! All appointments I've had they've said shes gonna be big but i don't think my bumps that big either! Xx

Aww glad all is well but annoying that baby measuring big I was measuring big tho and growth scan showed baby measuring average and my bump isn't massive in my eyes and iv lost weight during the preg so its funny they go by bump measurements when they aren't always accurate xx

theyre more likely to be right after the size of my first lol, when someone has a 10lb 14oz baby it makes it likely it will happen again as there was no special reason that DD1 was that big, just the way i make them apparently

Glad your appointment went well. I've got mine on Tuesday. I don't think that you look big at all, but as you say it's the way you make them so better be safe than sorry! :)

Glad it all went well Bev! Did you measure big on Alyssa all along? I was only 30cm yesterday so hoping it does mean something and baby isn't gonna be huge... Spose it's easier first time round when your not necessarily anticipating it?! Xx

lol no Tigger i didnt that i was aware of til i was 38 weeks, then i shot to 4cm bigger than i should of been but i had a really scatty mw who often forgot to meausre me for weeks at a time so i could of and not known, i feel better this time expecting it after managing the last one naturally i think i can handle this one too haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back