31 days late

LoveOnly143

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Candice. I am new to this site and i am hoping to get a little help. I had my birth control in for about 7 yrs, i hardly got a period that whole time. When i had it removed March 16, 2016 i was quick to download a period tracker app to my phone. My 1st period was 25 days later on April 10th which lasted til April 13th. My next period was 26 days later on May 9th (just like the app said it would) it lasted til May 12th. I had unprotected sex on May 15th and again on May 21st. I was due for my next period 26 days later on June 7th but i did not get it. About 9 days later i woke up to brownish in my underwear but red when i wipped. I was instantly devastated felt crushed and cried so hard that day. This brownish but red when i wipped lasted 2 days. I again had unprotected sex on the 18th, 25th and 26th of June. I should've gotten my next period two days ago on July 6th (the 26th day of cycle) but i didn't get it. I don't really feel pregnant but i also don't feel like I'm pms'ing and about to get my period. I took 3 or 4 home tests and they were all negative. Idk what to do let alone what to think. I want to expand our family and have a baby girl but i don't want to take another test and get yet another negative result again. It will crush me. Could i possibly be pregnant?? Someone plz help a girl out. I need some advise plz. Today i am 37 days since my last period.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back