30th birthday but won't be celebrating

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
Well my 21st was a bit of a wash-out and it looks like my 30th is as well!

Happy birthday to me! Humbug! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've never really got drunk on my birthday and it looks like this one will be no exception! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Never mind. More important things to think about this year!

:D

ohhhh bless ya honey

happy birthday :D :D :D
think of it this way in 4 wks time you will have a lovely lil baby. you could call it your best ever late bday pressie :lol: :lol: :lol:

i felt the same at xmas, best pressie yet to come :lol: :lol:

have a good day
claire
xxxxxxxx

awww happy birthday hun!!

it will all be worth it once your baby is here, maybe you can have a late birthday bash after

xx

Happy Birthday Hun!!! :D :D :D

Its my OH's 30th in March, and my 21st in May, bean is due inbetween, so I doubt very much we will be celebrating either of them a lot. But as everyone has said, your baby will be the best present ever!! :D

Love Jenny

xxx

Happy birthday, i would personally count it as the best birthday ever!!!!!
My 18th and 21st were awful i was in a very abusive relationship and wasn't allowed to go out with my friends at all. Thankfully i had the courage to leave and now have the best Oh in the world AND a baby on the way, my 24th last year was the best birthday ever and knowing my little bean was in there enjoying the nice party was lovely, but i didnt drink and felt proud to say 'i cant im pregnant, finally!!!!!' after 2 years of trying!

Cheer up and many happy returns!!!

OMG Jenny your not 21 yet?? You look older!!! LOL! :oops:

How old do you think I look then?lol!
I get told I look older, or sometimes younger than I am! Btw, I sent you a PM about my bump size!
xx

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Sarah W Baby Belly
Happy birthday to you !!

happy birthday hun xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello

Happy 30th Birthday, i was preg on my 19th in Oct and its the legal age out here so it was the birthday you wait for to go out and party but had ot put it on hold. So i know how you feel, im sure you can celebrate with a drink after babys born.
Katrina

Happy birthday!!!! You could still eat a lot of chocolate cake and that's always a good reason to be happy!

I didn't have any cake to eat and I haven't really got time to make one today.

however my mum is always willing! I could get her to cook me one!

great suggestion! :lol:

Thanks Louise!

Joyeux anniversaire :)

Your day is not over yet, hope you found something GOOD to eat :lol: :lol:

take care,

mel xx

Happy Birthday for yesterday!

I was 30 in September when I was pregnant too so I know how you feel. Mind you I also felt like it was a line drawn in the sand somehow as everything was about to change- which it has- in all sorts of exciting new ways! I'd always said that I wanted kids by the time I was 30 and I more or less managed that!

My dh and I were talking about all of this last night actually looking at our baby and thinking about all the things that you learn between 0-30! I'm looking forward to my 30s as the time that I actually start doing the things that I've been working towards- it's time to be productive in all kinds of ways!

Hope you had a great day!
+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back