30th August

boo boo

Reaction score
Lol, I know its ages away, bout five weeks, but im ded excited i jus want everone to know, thats wen my next scan is, i cant wait. I hope they will be able to tell me the sex, cos i will be so disappointed if i cant know, i need to know, im so nosey. Lol, if they cant ell me i will beg for another scan. Well thay done it for my friend so they can do it for me, lol. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bec x x

Mines two weeks today, not that I've been counting down or anything! :oops: :lol:

Hey great stuff. Seems like ages away though doesn;t it. I have my 4D scan on the 26th August and I can't wait either! xxx

mine is on the 18th August, hope baby bean wants to play, I want to know if too buy pink or blue, but I will be one of these people who the tell it is a girl, then it will be born a boy (They are only as good as the people who do the scan)! I NEED TO KNOW!

Hi just joined this site,so here goes. Boo Boo, I have my 20wk scan also on 30th of august,and its my birthday that day, I will also beg them to tell me the sex if I have to, never looked forward to my birthday so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back