30 tips for first-time parents...

I cam across this article earlier - love it!

xxxxx

Simple solutions at the bottom - number 3 made me laugh :lol:

I think its true though that we get so hung up on doing it right making sure baby has the best that we almost forget to go with it. The grow egg hs already been switched off - baby not even here yet but I was worryin. It's hot so my freind with 2yr old says so when ur hot at night or in the day what so you do. I said windows open fan on wear less just a sheet she said to me ok so if babys hot dress in less and open. Window just keep an eye on what's right for him/her don't fuss about exact room temp. She is so right. It's a learning curve and I hope I get it right but if I don't well il make the mistake and get it right next time. X

I like the "keep one end clean and the other end fed" advice lol

I like the earplugs and nytol suggestion, funnily enough I told my OH I am getting him earplugs the other day as don't want him moaning he tired and got to go to work lol x

Good articale! Totally agree with pretty much all of it esp the first number 3 about giving up on your ideals, soooo true

"Men - please don't assume that because we have the baby that we know what to do. We are in the same boat as you, with the same information and screaming baby. Work together, don't accuse each other." Man should shoulder more responsibilities and support and care their wife all the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back