30 day shred

Hope your backs better lynds!

Tweety, it was the oblique twists that used to knacker me! I used to get a proper stitch off them!

I've got 2kg weights and tbh they're too heavy for me. I do what I can with them and then switch to tins or do it without! I'm sure I read somewhere that the girls on the DVD use 1kg!

There's very little hope for me this week, I'm working evenings, so won't get any time! Although that said, I'm currently in bed with a brew, so could be doing it now :blush:

Another quick question....

What happens after day 30 (lol I'm not even onto level 2 yet) but just wondering is there something else to move onto or do you just stay at level 3? xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just done day one, copied the one doing the harder version at the back. Dont feel like Im gonna pass out lol, but my legs are jelly and I can feel my ab muscles aching!

Bring on day 2!! X

tapatalking x

Bluebell, day 30 is just the end! I think there are other videos you can start after, like 'Ripped in 30' but I will probably just have a good rest and start it again I think :)

I'm on day 2 of level 2 and have aches in some new places! These planks are killing me!!!

Day 2, boom! Already an improvement as I never keep to anything more than a day!

Feel better for it and enjoy and look forward to it!!

If it goes well, along with 30 day squat challenge, I may try P90X (if mum can find her set!!)

I want a body like Pinks!!!! She is my fitness idol! She rocks! X

tapatalking x

Day 3 done. Week today and I will have finished level 1!! (hopefully!) x

tapatalking x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90