30 day shred

Yea rule of thumb would be 6 days on, one off, but you can vary things really to suit you! I couldn't even attempt today, I can honestly barely walk :shock: just hope I don't have to move around too much at work tomorrow!

Day 6 complete

Well today I really couldnt be bothered!! was so tired after a rough night with LO but I got my kit on and I did it!

I actually did level 2. Thought I would see what it was like and then have a day off tomorrow. I much prefer level 2, its really really hard, and I mostly did the modified moves but I think I will stick to level 2 for the next few weeks.

Will probably have a day off tomorrow as I take the LO to swimming lessons on a Tuesday morning so not sure I would have to time to do it and shower etc etc before we go.

quite proud of myself for doing when I really didnt want to!

just hope I can keep going and get to the finish line!

:yay: well done hun! I much prefer level 2 to 1! I'm really wanting to do it tonight, but I'm still in agony from sat! Literally thought I was going to be sick thru pain walking to work this morning! But I don't know whether to just try and work thru it - she definately doesnt do a long enough cool down!

Day 7

am having a rest day. We are off swimming soon for LO's lesson so dont really have the time. Walked 3 miles yesterday afternoon too as we walked to baby club despite the freezing cold!

my knees are a little sore today after doing level 2 yesterday. Tomorrow is the first day I re-take my measurements! yay

Day 8

Well I was gonna quit this morning. Weighed myself and I had PUT ON!! I had eaten a load of crap all weekend though.

so I decided to measure myself. results as follows:

Weight: + 1lb
Top Thigh: same
Calf: same
Girth around the belly button: - 1"
Hips: -1"
Under bus: -1"
Waist: - 0.5"

so that spurred me on! so did level 2 again today. Its tough, and again did all the modified versions.

I now need to dig in and carry this on. Will get Monday off as I am away, but my Dad and step Mom arrive on Friday for the weekend so I hope I can get it done before they get up!!

:yay: well done hun! Don't worry about the weight gain, it's pretty normal with the shred! I've still not done it again :blush:

:yay: well done hun! Don't worry about the weight gain, it's pretty normal with the shred! I've still not done it again :blush:

thanks! have you managed to get back on it again? maybe take your measurements this time, and if you dont feel like doing it go measure yourself and hopefully that will spur you on! (I must remember this advice.......:lol:) x

Day 9 - complete

managed a lie in this morning thanks to hubby getting up early with little one, feeding her then putting her back down for her nap before he went to work. She woke me up at 9! awesome

so was feeling a little lazy, and took me a while to find the will to do it. i went and got my gear on, then sat about for a while just thinking about it!

But i did it, Level 2 again and the sweat was just running off me. My knees really hurt with this one though, I have dodge knees anyway.

1/3 of the way through tomorrow, so will need to use that as my motivation to get through tomorrow.

proud of myself none the less!

Day 10 - COMPLETE! a third of the way there. YES!!!!!!!!!

only just got it done, as LO wasnt well this morning, was running a temp and was very sleepy. So have spent most of the day in silence cuddling my poppet.

But she perked up a bit and temp got back to normal so got my gear on and hopped to it. My bingo wings are quivering today. And I am still only using tins of soup. Have 1kg weights in the post on their way to me. Just to crank it all up another notch!

5 more days and I am HALF WAY THERE!!!

Day 11 - complete!

Well I really enjoyed it to today! As soon as I got up I got my gear on and did it. Hubby is home so looked after LO

not sure I will get it done tomorrow with my Dad and step mum her, then we are away for the night so won't manage it on Monday morning either. Gutted!

Am living this programme

:yay: you're doing so well hun! I'm STILL not back on it :blush: it doesn't help that the girls aren't going o bed until just after 7 ad then OH wants to watch the soaps! But as of tomorrow, no excuses! I've totally got to get back on it!

Just did Day 8 - I'm looking forward to Level 2, as dare I say it I'm starting to find most of Level 1 easy

Not the side lunge things - they kill me, and I'm still doing push ups on my knees :oooo:

:yay: for starting to find level one easy! I got back on it yesterday :yay: although I've totally not had time today, but gave been walking round all day! I do want to do it, but am bloody knackered and still have loads to do!

How's it going now Hun?xx

I know you are asking Lynds ... but I did Day 11 today - 1st day of level 2 and I thought I was going to die.

Level 1 made me feel like I was getting fit - level 2 made me feel like a weeble all over again! :lol:

I can see a difference in my shape already though! I had a mission finding something to wear today as its all too big!

I did mean to ask you too :lol: sounds like you're doing fab! You'll get used to level 2, I prefer it by far! I'm really really struggling to find time to do it, I think I'm gona have to dig out the portable DVD player. Ive got 8 weeks to get my bikini body now and I need to get on it! I've been considering doing a bootcamp, but don't want to go on my own and don't know anyone that wants to do it :wall:

I have fallen off the wagon!

had 2 days off as was away last weekend, then woke up the next day in the hotel room with a sore back! back is still really twingy, its like when I trapped a nerve a few years back only not as bad.

so I am giving it a rest just now. I preferred level 2, but i did find it made my knees pretty sore.

My knees!!!!!!

I've just done day 3 of Level 2 - I'm finding it hard! Which I secretly love, but makes me realise I'm so not ready for insanity! Its killing my knees.

Today I think I found parts of it easier - walk out pressups and the oblique twists. Some parts are ridiculous, and make me violent towards JM!

Just wondering do any of you have hand weights or do you just use random objects? I'm thinking of investing, any recommendations I'm confused about all different weights also is 0.5kg too light? xx

Tapatalking :)

I started using tins of soup (0.4kg) and I found them too light, so I bought 1kg weight and a set of 2kg weights for when the 1kg are "too easy"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back