30 day shred reviews?!

Leah04x

Reaction score
I'm a bit slow on the uptake, as you girls started this ages ago! But after looking at myself in the mirror this morning, I NEED to shift about 1.5 stone more and tone up!!

I'm 5ft 3 and back down to 10st 3lb (exactly what I was pre-pregnancy). I'm really lucky, as I haven't really 'tried' to lose the weight, it's just gradually dropped off me.. I'm looking at getting down to about 9st and seeing how I feel then..

How are you all getting on with 30DS?
Anyone finished it and get good results? (Before & after pics/measurements :))
How do progress after? Do you go on to further DVDs?
Do I need any other equipment to do the 30DS?

xx

You need some weights really. You can use tins or bottles but I find they aren't heavy enough.

I definitely saw results. Did it before my holiday and took before and after pics for my eyes only! sorry but no way I'm posting those up!!

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

You need some weights really. You can use tins or bottles but I find they aren't heavy enough.

I definitely saw results. Did it before my holiday and took before and after pics for my eyes only! sorry but no way I'm posting those up!!

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Brilliant, thanks! Will definitely invest in some weights..
Great to hear you saw results.. Don't blame you in the slightest for not wanting to post them haha! I wouldn't either :shock:

xx

I've just literally updated my thread, I added a pic, only just finished level 1, but so far so good!

You can get 30DS on YouTube xx

tapatalking x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back