30 Day Shed & 30 Day Squat Challenge

SaraLouise

Reaction score
I'm starting both of these tomorrow, god help me, so I thought this would be a good place to keep track!

My plan is to do the squats in the morning & the dvd in the afternoon.

I've just practiced doing one squat & ouchy this is going to hurt! The goal is to lose 20lb in 30 days, and drop one dress size!

I will do official weigh in, and measurements of each thigh, arse & waist in the morning. Eek, I'm scared but quite looking forward to it!

Don't know how the weekends are going to work, guess ill just have to do the squats before I go out & the dvd once we get in from doing whatever we are doing!

Waist: 87
Hips: 104
Bum: 114
Right thigh: 71
Left thigh: 69
181.2lb

Here I go!!

Is that in inchs ?
Just so i no when i measure. Probs a stupid question lol x

DAY ONE

Waist: 93cm/ 37'

Hips: 108cm/42.5'

Bum:110cm/43.5' jesus flatter arse than i thought)

Right Thigh: 63cm/25'

Left Thigh: 64cm/26'

Bust: 86cm/34'

Weight: 13st 3 - 185lbs

Day Four complete!

Squat rest day so that was nice, but did do a hours walk pushing Harrison around the beachfront.

Just finished the shred at 9.30pm! Did it with OH which was quite funny.

Actually starting to find it easier, the jumping jacks didnt kill me as much as when I first started! & I caught myself in the mirror today & thought that my tummy looked a bit smaller. Not sure if its all in my head though!

Can't seem to get the eating under control either. Been very naughty this weekend so even with all the exercise, I'm not expecting a loss on Monday.

Quite proud of myself for keeping it up tbh, never really thought that I would be doing it late at night to make sure I fitted it in!

Go me!

Oh goodness me ladies didn't know you were on here to going on about your fitness! I've just devoured a big bowl of ben&jerrys and now I see you and your squat chat! ;-))) xx

Day 9, I've had 3 rest days so far so only day 6 really!

Got zero motivation!

I couldn't walk after doing the first day in the squat challenge! Ouuuuuch!

I've been doing the 30 day shred, into the 3rd week but only actually done about 9 workouts (3 the first week, 4 the second, 2 this week so far!). I'm horribly HORRIBLY unfit so I'm working up to it :) Have to say that I'm seeing the difference already, lost half a stone but more importantly.....stuff fits me! Woo!
Good luck with the challenge, it's a toughy, hope you get the weight loss you hope for :D

Has anyone here actually tried doing front squats? I have a huge butt, and have heard that standard squats focus on butt and hams, while front squats focus more on hams.

Anyone ever tried?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back