3 weeks

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Jackie2017, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Jackie2017

Jackie2017 New Member

I am only three weeks, first time mom but with a serious back pain. Could anyone be experiencing the same

2. kumber

kumber Well-Known Member

Hiya hun, didn't want to read and run. Congratulations! Given how early you are in your pregnancy, it would be unusual to have such a severe symptom. Is there anything else you could have done to your back, maybe twisted it funny or something?

3. JulyBug

JulyBug Well-Known Member

Hi Jackie, Congratulations!

I had bad lower back pain very early on too although it wasn't severe pain, if it's really bad maybe see a doctor?

Good luck xxx

4. M1chelle

M1chelle Well-Known Member

Congratulations!

5. BunnyN

BunnyN Well-Known Member

Back pain very low down was one of my earliest symptoms. I was dreading the rest of the pregnancy but it actually went away after a week or two and my back was pretty good for the rest of pregnancy. I suffered a bit in tri 3 this time but it was my 3rd full term pregnancy and my tummy was huge and all out the front so I think it put a lot of stress on my back.

Is it 3 weeks since your last period or 3 weeks since you conceived? Doctors count from your last period which actually adds 2 weeks to your pregnancy.

#5 BunnyN, Jan 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2017