3 under 3- i think i may be insane.

3under3

Reaction score
Hi lovelies,
So, a month ago now i found out i was expecting number 3. Meanwhile, i have a 26 month old and a 4 month old, meaning that if all goes smoothly, by the time the baby arrives ill have my hands full with 3, aged 2 and under!! :shock::shock:

Number 3, unfortunately was unplanned, however a happy accident.
Not sure how many of you ladies are aware of de/teatoxing on the pill, but its the only thing that adds up for me after research:
I was on the contraceptive pill, however i was also detoxing using Bootea. It would seem bootea also flushed out the pill and- SURPRISE.
I only tested as had a feeling something wasnt quite right, and had a bought of thrush (which i only EVER get whilst pregnant- i had a horrific previous pregnancy with it!!)

Im finding it so hard to get my head around, i feel sick at the thought of announcing to my family and friends as feel i can only assume that i wont get the reaction i had with my previous planned babies. Atleast not a genuine one if it is a happy one.
Im even petrified at the thought of making a midwife appointment to book in, something i still havent done- despite her being absolutely lovely, as i feel like ill get the 'oh my, does she not take precautions?' judgement.

My partner is over the moon, despite a little shocked and rightly so. I guess, i too am over the moon and the thought of having another little gem gives me butterflies- but i am terrified. I know we can manage this, I'll have all the support in the world- but other peoples opinions affect me so much. I know their reactions wont be genuine to begin with, but i pray they can understand in time and be happy.
I look at my little boys and know i am truly blessed, and an unplanned third baby is an absolute miracle after trying for our first for well over a year.

Am i paranoid or are my thoughts and fears rational?

Weve decided to try and hold back any announcement to family and friends until after a gender scan (which if all is well with little bean, wont be until halloween time). We dont see much of family and friends as we live quite a bit away, so hiding a small bumpage is hopefully possible.

Are there any other ladies on here with 3 under 3 and have lived to tell the tale? :whistle:

I hope youre all well, and your little beans are thriving xx

I can't seem to message you, can u private message me? Don't want to reply on here lol ( all good tho- I'm crazier)

Just realised your new maybe why, are u due in April? If so a private fb page... Join the April thread and go from there

Just realised your new maybe why, are u due in April? If so a private fb page... Join the April thread and go from there

yep, due around mid april (not 100% on dates as didnt have enough cycles after number 2 to gather a proper LP)
Ill join the april thread :) thanks xx

I replied to message but said not private so deleted it lol

Hi lovelies,
So, a month ago now i found out i was expecting number 3. Meanwhile, i have a 26 month old and a 4 month old, meaning that if all goes smoothly, by the time the baby arrives ill have my hands full with 3, aged 2 and under!! :shock::shock:

Not sure how many of you ladies are aware of de/teatoxing on the pill, but its the only thing that adds up for me after research:
I was on the contraceptive pill, however i was also detoxing using Bootea. It would seem bootea also flushed out the pill and- SURPRISE.
I only tested as had a feeling something wasnt quite right, and had a bought of thrush (which i only EVER get whilst pregnant- i had a horrific previous pregnancy with it!!)

Im finding it so hard to get my head around, i feel sick at the thought of announcing to my family and friends as feel i can only assume that i wont get the reaction i had with my previous planned babies. Atleast not a genuine one if it is a happy one.
Im even petrified at the thought of making a midwife appointment to book in, something i still havent done- despite her being absolutely lovely, as i feel like ill get the 'oh my, does she not take precautions?' judgement.

My partner is over the moon, despite a little shocked and rightly so. I guess, i too am over the moon and the thought of having another little gem gives me butterflies- but i am terrified. I know we can manage this, I'll have all the support in the world- but other peoples opinions affect me so much. I know their reactions wont be genuine to begin with, but i pray they can understand in time and be happy.
I look at my little boys and know i am truly blessed, and an unplanned third baby is an absolute miracle after trying for our first for well over a year.

Weve decided to try and hold back any announcement to family and friends until after a gender scan (which if all is well with little bean, wont be until halloween time). We dont see much of family and friends as we live quite a bit away, so hiding a small bumpage is hopefully possible.

Are there any other ladies on here with 3 under 3 and have lived to tell the tale? :whistle:

Hi 3under3,

I am also having a surprise Bootea pregnancy after looking into it seems like a lot of people get pregnant on Bootea. They have now said it can stop the pill from working or not get absorbed as everything gets pushed through your system quicker.

I'm sure your family will be ok, I'm also worried about telling mine.

We are due a similar time have you booked in with the midwife yet? Xx

Oh congratulations, how wonderful!! Give yourself some time to get your head around it first, you've got another 6/7 weeks or more if you choose before you go public with family. I had to actively TTC with my pregnancies so I'm always a bit jealous of surprises, it means it was just meant to be. You will be ok, you are a mummy warrior, you know what you are doing and what you are in for for the next few years. Your children being close together will help entertain themselves and have wonderful close bonds. There's no need to feel guilty and as for others reactions, there may be a few people who need to digest the information but leave them to it, they'll come around.

Hi lovelies,

Hi 3under3,

I am also having a surprise Bootea pregnancy after looking into it seems like a lot of people get pregnant on Bootea. They have now said it can stop the pill from working or not get absorbed as everything gets pushed through your system quicker.

Oh wow,
I'm glad I'm not alone! I've since read that Bootea have now issued that if you're on the pill then not to drink it for a few hours after?!
When are you due lovely?
I'm yet to book, now that I'm at least 8 weeks I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and do so asap xx

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Oh congratulations, how wonderful!! Give yourself some time to get your head around it first, you've got another 6/7 weeks or more if you choose before you go public with family. I had to actively TTC with my pregnancies so I'm always a bit jealous of surprises, it means it was just meant to be. You will be ok, you are a mummy warrior, you know what you are doing and what you are in for for the next few years. Your children being close together will help entertain themselves and have wonderful close bonds. There's no need to feel guilty and as for others reactions, there may be a few people who need to digest the information but leave them to it, they'll come around.
Thank you pambi, your words make me feel so much better!
All I keep telling myself is "it was meant to be" and that its far more mystical than science.
Thinking of my children when they are grown up is so very comforting but also can't help but feel a little gutted that after this little one (touchwood all ends well) it may be the last time we have a baby. The thought of drawing the curtains this early on only 3 ywars after starting the journey makes me a little sad, but what will be will be. I'm ever so grateful for what I've been handed xx

Hi lovelies,

Hi 3under3,

Oh wow,
I'm glad I'm not alone! I've since read that Bootea have now issued that if you're on the pill then not to drink it for a few hours after?!
When are you due lovely?
I'm yet to book, now that I'm at least 8 weeks I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and do so asap xx

I think I'm due around the 22/21st April. How about you?

I've booked in with the midwife for the 19th of this month, I will be 9ish weeks.
Doesn't really feel really yet and haven't got any symptoms really apart from being tired so don't think it will really sink in till the first scan.

How you doing so far with the pregnancy?

Hi lovelies,

Hi 3under3,

Oh wow,
When are you due lovely?

I've booked in with the midwife for the 19th of this month, I will be 9ish weeks.
Doesn't really feel really yet and haven't got any symptoms really apart from being tired so don't think it will really sink in till the first scan.

Aww lovely, I think I'm due around mid April (between 13-15 I think).

So far the pregnancy has been fab, no horrible symptoms (same as my last 2 monsters luckily). Usually the end of my pregnancy that I suffer with my kidneys :,(

Are you part of the april2017 party on facebook by any chance? :) xx

Hi lovelies,

Hi 3under3,

Oh wow,
When are you due lovely?

So far the pregnancy has been fab, no horrible symptoms (same as my last 2 monsters luckily). Usually the end of my pregnancy that I suffer with my kidneys :,(

That's good news about the pregnancy so far.

Not part of the Facebook group what is the group called? Xx

Hi lovelies,

Hi 3under3,

Oh wow,
When are you due lovely?

If you add "Gayle Lorraine hodge" on there and just send a message saying you're "2ndtimemum" from the forum and youre an april2017 mummy, she'll add you to the secret group :) xx

Hi lovelies,

Hi 3under3,

Oh wow,
When are you due lovely?

If you add "Gayle Lorraine hodge" on there and just send a message saying you're "2ndtimemum" from the forum and youre an april2017 mummy, she'll add you to the secret group :) xx

Fab thank you I will drop her a message. See you in the group x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back