3 days positive opk. Help please!

ShellaBel

Reaction score
Hi,

I’m now on my third day of a positive lh surge. I’m confused as I thought the lh surge goes back negative when you’ve ovulated. I’ve attached an image.
773fscy3a6re.png

My question are..

1) why am I getting 3 days of positives and it hasn’t gone back to negative? Is this normal?
2) have I already ovulated? Have I not?

This is really frustrating me now, as this has happened similarly last cycle

Thank you

Sometimes you can get longer surges... This month was my first month I had a 3day surge as normally very short. I ovulated the day after the first positive as I got a bfp and the tests showed it would have to have been the day after the first day... You hopefully would ovulate 24/36hours after surge started but its difficult to pinpoint exactly when unless you bbt too. Good luck. Xx

Hi Jac, thank you for your reply.
Hopefully I ovulated yesterday. I never knew you could still have a positive even after ovulation. Interesting. Thanks!! Xx

Hi Jac, thank you for your reply.
Hopefully I ovulated yesterday. I never knew you could still have a positive even after ovulation. Interesting. Thanks!! Xx
I never knew either as my surges were aways dark in morning and by night lighter again... Everyone is different but that was just my experience. Good luck always just try DTD around the positive opks as your ovulation could happen later. Xx

I got 6 days of positives when I conceived my daughter

No just my first positive and 2 days in a row after that xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back