3 days of positive OPKs

Big Bee

Reaction score
Hi all,
I’ve had 3 positive OPKs for the last 3 days (CD18-20). The first one showed a much stronger result than the others so presumably that is my “actual” positive but do I need to log all 3 as positives on my chart? I inputted them all into Ovia and FF (not sure how I ended up using 2 fertility apps, but there we go!) and it drastically changed when my fertile dates are and they now don’t tie in with when I presume I ovulated (CD15) My chart hasn’t pinpointed ovulation yet and, as I had a CP last cycle, I guess this one may be a little screwy as a result...
The massive spike on CD18 is also quite weird but I had drunk an awful lot of vodka the night before so that may have something to do with it?!

Attachments

• 775F9F23-DAF9-425E-B0C5-7B61A1067E51.jpg
    775F9F23-DAF9-425E-B0C5-7B61A1067E51.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 0A9400D6-8D44-4413-B8AE-C80C944B4464.jpg
    0A9400D6-8D44-4413-B8AE-C80C944B4464.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 14
Looking at your chart I would say ov was CD15 because of the 3 temp rises after this day.
But your opks doesn’t match up to the chart as looking at your opks only I would say that the first OPK was your peak and the other 2 look positive so I would put hem into FF as positive too.
This has baffled me a little so hopefully some of the ladies can help you out x

Last edited:
Looking at your chart I would say ov was CD15 because of the 3 temp rises after this day.
But your opks doesn’t match up to the chart as looking at your opks only I would say that the first OPK was your peak and the other 2 look positive so I would put hem into FF as positive too.

Yeah, it is a bit of a weird one! I’ve had faint lines since I started testing on CD8, which I don’t usually get but I assumed it maybe had something to do with the CP...

Last edited:

Yeah, it is a bit of a weird one! I’ve had faint lines since I started testing on CD8, which I don’t usually get but I assumed it had maybe something to do with the CP...

It could well be hun.
Put all 3 positives into your apps and see what happens then x

It could well be hun.
Put all 3 positives into your apps and see what happens then x
I put CD18 as “peak” and the other 2 days as “positive” and FF now says it predicts O may have occurred on CD19 but will need more temp rises to confirm and Ovia doesn’t seem to have changed at all! It’s all a bit of a mystery so I guess I’ll just see what happens over the next couple of days x

ooooo this is a strange one...i never temped, so i would be lost, but i would take the first one as a positive seeing its blazing, unless you released two eggs? I am definately no wizz when it comes to a womans body and what they can and cant do, but releasing a second egg definitely can happen. I will be interested to see what happens.

When did you manage to bd?x

ooooo this is a strange one...i never temped, so i would be lost, but i would take the first one as a positive seeing its blazing, unless you released two eggs? I am definately no wizz when it comes to a womans body and what they can and cant do, but releasing a second egg definitely can happen. I will be interested to see what happens.

Most recently BDd on CD17 and 18, which would be fine if I Od on CD19 �� It’s been quite random this cycle so I won’t put too much faith in that happening so we’ll just keep DTD till we know for certain! X

Most recently BDd on CD17 and 18, which would be fine if I Od on CD19 �� It’s been quite random this cycle so I won’t put too much faith in that happening so we’ll just keep DTD till we know for certain! X

If in doubt just :bd: :lol:

Last edited:
Gaaaah...I was really hoping for my third temp rise today but it’s exactly the same as yesterday! If I get a temp rise tomorrow would it still put CD19 as O day or will it now move to another day? I’m hoping it stays at 19 as we’re not going to get much chance to BD this next couple of days...

Attachments

• 8DF6F774-3C9A-42E3-BC16-7D4531078192.jpg
    8DF6F774-3C9A-42E3-BC16-7D4531078192.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 4
Just did another OPK and it is def not positive now but still quite strong...Luckily I’m out of sticks now so I can try to stop obsessing and what for whatever is going to happen this month!

Attachments

• DF25634C-4D72-4295-A5C8-4BC9D40361F1.jpg
    DF25634C-4D72-4295-A5C8-4BC9D40361F1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 5
If you think your temp on the 18th is inaccurate then maybe disgard it. With the peak opk on CD 18 and then the temp rises (from cd19 not allowing CD 18), then the high opk on CD 19, I'd say you ovulated on CD 19. I'm no pro though, far from it. I've only been temping a couple of months myself. My app said ovd the day of the High rather than peak which last month was confirmed by temp rises. I'm waiting for temp rises in the next couple of days myself now this month.
I'm sure someone who knows what they are taking about will be able to help more than me! Lol

If you think your temp on the 18th is inaccurate then maybe disgard it. With the peak opk on CD 18 and then the temp rises (from cd19 not allowing CD 18), then the high opk on CD 19, I'd say you ovulated on CD 19. I'm no pro though, far from it. I've only been temping a couple of months myself. My app said ovd the day of the High rather than peak which last month was confirmed by temp rises. I'm waiting for temp rises in the next couple of days myself now this month.
I'm sure someone who knows what they are taking about will be able to help more than me! Lol

I initially disregarded my high (possibly vodka-induced) temp but it didn’t seem to make any difference. Maybe I just needed to feed the chart some more data though as I have tried it again and now I have my crosshairs :dance:
As much as I’d love to be lucky enough to fall pregnant the cycle after my CP I’m not going to go nuts symptom spotting this time and definitely won’t be testing until well after AF is due as it’s not worth the heartache... x

Attachments

• 97C8B157-B5BC-4556-92EF-667EC0936DC0.jpg
    97C8B157-B5BC-4556-92EF-667EC0936DC0.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member