3 days late....when would be the best time to test?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by rawwr, May 28, 2013.

1. rawwr

rawwr Well-Known Member

Hey ladies I'm new on this site but here goes...

AF was due saturday 25th, I had 1 bit of light pink spotting on the 24th but no sign of AF since then. I'm not usually late and also friday evening I had the type of feeling when u need a wee n have held it 2 long (no not wet myself lol just the ache in my stomach).

Since then all i have had is slight nausea, I feel slightly more tired, getting slight cramps and I had a smidge of dizzyness saturday afternoon.

I have no idea when I ovulated but I seem to be getting a little more cm....these are my only symptoms.

I'm not sure if this is relevent to the forum as I have never been pregnant but I was going to wait until thursday to test just incase....would it be too soon?

Any thoughts would me greatly appreciated as its drivin me crazy and I'm not sure wot to make of it.

#1 rawwr, May 28, 2013
    Last edited: May 28, 2013
  2. Smileygirl

Smileygirl Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome! if your period was due on Saturday, you can definitely do a test, no need to wait until Thursday. A lot of tests work before period is even due, but the fact you're late means in theory all tests would show up now if you are pregnant. Good luck and hope you get the result you want!

3. scn

scn Well-Known Member

You can test now xx

4. rawwr

rawwr Well-Known Member

Thank u for your replies. Iv still got 2 wait until tomorrow as that's when I get money and I don't really want to get a cheap 1. Thought if a get a clear blue itd be more accurate as to if I am or not

5. Bethyboo87

Bethyboo87 Well-Known Member

They're not really more accurate, just earlier to interpret. Were you ttc? x

6. rawwr

rawwr Well-Known Member

No. Me and my other half planned on waiting til we both have our own place and living together for at least 6 months first. I no things rarely go to plan in these cases but wouldn't really be idea timing. I want 1 but he's not ready plus he thinks sensibley lol

7. Bethyboo87

Bethyboo87 Well-Known Member

Aww well I really hope it goes the way you want lol, fx xx

8. Lulabell

Lulabell Well-Known Member

First response early predictor would prob be better then clear blue IMO. Good luck!xx

9. rawwr

rawwr Well-Known Member

Thank u ladies x