3 appointments tomorrow fx please

kerry5a

Reaction score
Will you keep our fx for me please. Got my 36 week scan tomorrow to check how big Henry is now, and to check my fluid level as it was quite high at 32 weeks. Then I have the diabetic team... Which should be ok but I'll find out if I'll need to be on a sliding scale during labour. Then I have the consultant... This is the big one! Hopefully we'll find out henrys birthday!! Last time they said they would 100% not let me go over, and as things are going they will probably induce at 38-39 weeks, but depending on this scan it might be brought forward to 37 weeks!! That's next week :shock:

Also anyone that has been booked for induction, do they do it while you are there or get in contact after?

Thanks girls, sorry if it makes no sense, I'm getting really nervous and just typing what I'm thinking! X

Goood luck hun!! hope you get a date tomorrow, your gonna be busy ;) x

Thank you sweetie, going to try and get some sleep...no idea why I'm feeling so nervous! Been fine up until my mum text asking me to call her at work tomorrow to let her know what they are going to do...think it suddenly sunk in then!

Good luck Kerry, but i am sure it will all go great. They say good things happen in threes. x

Good luck for everything tomorrow hun x

Good luck hun! I'm sure you'll be fine though. xx

Thank you ladies x might try and update in between appointments...gives me something to do in the waiting rooms x

good luck hun got everything crossed for you. xxxxx

Good luck got my fingers crossed :) xx

Best of luck today - will be thinking of you. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27