3/5s engaged at 34 weeks!!

My1stBaby

Reaction score
I saw mw today, when she was feeling baby she said 'ohh i hope you're ready for this baby... he's 3/5s already i think hes gonna be early!!'

does anyone know whether she's right?? i do believe her i would just like to hear any experiences of this???

:D xxxxxx

Don't know hun sorry mine was on the brim last week but has definitely dropped and now feels like it is engaged. x

If I remember correctly, that means only 2/5s of his head are actually in the pelvis? but what is defo right is that they bob in and out in preperation! xxxxx

I was exactly the same as you but doesn't mean babies coming any earlier I was told. My babies fully engaged now I was told at mw this week so there's a possibility but my mw seems to think it means nothing xx

Please don't get your hopes up hunny baby can still pop out I was 3/4 at 36 weeks and at 37 was free again I'm now 4/5 and due tomorrow but glad your app went well xxx

My first son engaged really early (I think by about 33 weeks) & I was told to expect him early. He arrived at 42+2 after an induction!! :)
But I hope for you it's not that long a wait :)
Xxxxx

I've been 3/5's since 33 weeks. And my midwife was talking about my sweep at 41 weeks when I was there on Wednesday, so she doesn't think it means anything. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back