3/4D images at 24 weeks??

pacha

Reaction score
Didnt know whether to post this in 2nd or 3rd Tri..hope you dont mind :)

Has anyone had 3/4D images done around 24 weeks?? If so were they clear??

A local hospital does the anomaly scanned combined with 3/4D for an extra £50 and I am trying to decide whether it will be worth it as I dont know what the images will be like that early.

Many Thanks :D

Hi Pacha I had one done at 25 weeks and pictures were really clear! I then went back at 29 weeks when baby had put a little weight on these were great too! uploading them today

but I would defo have it done they will be lovely mine were amazing I cant show them you in you needed me to

x

Oh thanks hun :D Id absolutely LOVE to see them, would give me a better idea of what to expect :D Thanks so much xx

My mate had one done at 22 weeks and it was still quite clear... id recommend it :) xx

JH_5.jpg

JH_6.jpg

JH_12.jpg

JH_8.jpg

JH_1.jpg

Here a few hun! some 2d as thats what i asked for

x

I had mine done at 24 weeks and they came out great, they said she might be a little skeletal but she wasnt at all, and even now we can see she has the same nose and other features. Well worth it

Oh thats great, cant thanks you enough :D

Ive just been trying to decide as the local place does just the 2D anomaly scan for £200 (they told me this is best carried out 20-24 weeks.

They also do the 3/4D which they say is best carried out 26-32 weeks.

But then they do a combo for £250 so only an extra £50 and they have advised me to go for this at 24 weeks.

It'll be hard holding out for an extra 4 weeks as would have booked the anomaly for 20 weeks.

Im so impatient :rotfl:

Pacha i would definatley wait and see baby in 4d!! you will love it honest its the best feeling ever!! I am just trying to figure out what I am having now! :cheer:

xxx

Thanks Lillyblue. I am definitely going to hold off :)

Did you manage to stay team green then?

I cant wait to find out the sex, Im far to nosey to wait x

pacha said:
Thanks Lillyblue. I am definitely going to hold off :)

Did you manage to stay team green then?

I cant wait to find out the sex, Im far to nosey to wait x

TBH finding out the sex was a big factor in having my scan, we couldn't :D see at our 20 week scan and i really wanted to know, i was really impatient waiting but i'm glad we did cos not only did i find out i was having a girl but what she looked like too

I stayed team green Pacha, I have posted another thread in here of baby when I was 29 weeks have a look and have a guess for me! I think boy OH thinks girl!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back