2ww by DPO

Valentina92

Reaction score
Just seen this on another forum and thought it was a good idea.
I'm a bit late though as already on 9dpo but here goes:

"I did this last month and I thought I'd start a new one for those currently in the 2ww! I know it helps so many women to be able to see the entirety of other women's 2ww to compare their symptoms to! Just a warning, it may also make you symptom search! "

Rules:

1. Create only ONE post

2. Update ("Edit") as the days go by with symptoms that arise

3. When you update, add a new post that tells people what page you're on

4. If you get your BFP, turn your post GREEN! If you get AF, turn it Red. ;)

Last edited:
Ok here goes a quick summary for mine so far as there is not much to tell anyway

1-8 DPO only thing I really noticed was quite a lot of creamy cm, bit like lotion, I dont normally have much cm so this was out of the ordinary!

9DPO CP gone very low and hard (always was wondering how to interpret the cp position. No doubt about this one first time I've felt it this low and hard) CM watery but still a creamy white colour.
Itchy nipples, as if there are a load of crumbs in my bra. Its driving me crazy!
Nightsweat, happening during a nap and it was ALOT.. Been having these quite often after quitting birth control, I then put if down to the natural hormones building back up in my body after 8 years on the pill, but never this extreme.
Overthinking..? What if AF shows up and I'm disappointed once again?? But then again what if my BFP shows... Oh gosh what have we gotten ourselves into lol
10DPO - waking up at 4 am for the past 3 nights in a row. Symptom? Or just the weordness in weather lately? Not too sure what to think of that.
11DPO no other symptoms to report. Just feeling a bit off, cant really put my finger on it
Oh and a BFP :bfp:
http://a66.tinypic.com/28j9v9u.jpg

Last edited:
Ooo this is a good idea, I'm also late as also 9dpo but if I'm still in next month ill do it and will be interested to see other people's symptoms too

So this month is pretty easy to look back on

1-6dpo nothing
7dpo dtd had some thick cm when we'd finished, tinged with pink blood. Later on loads of ewcm. Odd stabbing pains on my right side as well
8dpo - not as many symptoms, odd cramps and back ache. Bfn test, more ewcm but not as much
9dpo - lower back ache and cramps... could be af getting ready? Will update on anymore symptoms as and when they happen. Not really anymore symptoms as the day went on... boobs got a bit fuller towards the end of the day... that's about it really
10dpo - not feeling very positive.... still got the constant lower back ache. Caved and did a test and it was BFN again. Had vivid dreams last night and the night before. Nothing else to report yet

Last edited:
Valentina your symptoms are sounding good - that's exactly what I had before I got my BFP! Xxx

@Elsa thanks for your reply, getting my hopes up even more now though lol x
Been driving engine parts around today, been sat all day so havent noticed mich since this morning

Ok here goes - not 100% sure whether or not I have ovulated (I really need to start using opks) but according to the app which is tracking and averaging my cycles, I should get AF in 13 days, so I'm going to count this as 1dpo because I have to start somewhere and 13 days means I should be in my 2WW.

So 1dpo(?) - Not much today. Watery cm and slight (very slight) cramping on the left of my uterus - possibly could mean that I'm not actually past ovulation yet? We shall see...
2dpo(?) - EWCM, so I think I may be right that I wasn't properly past ovulation yet! Haven't been temping but I do find it a little odd that when we went to bed last night, my husband commented how warm I am and that he's noticed I go like this every couple of weeks. I don't notice it at all - I feel normal! Could that be a sign of ovulation?

Have decided that I probably wasn't past ovulation when I started this, but that given the symptoms from the last couple of days plus what my husband noticed, it's likely I am now! Will update later in the day with my new 1dpo symptoms.

1-4 days DPO - Tightness across my uterus (easing off now), sliiiight nausea, tender breasts.

Last edited:
Thanks for joining Mrs Emmy! Hope this thread is flooded with lots of Green soon

Hi girls, wondering if I could join you in the wait.

I'm feeling very confused really from about 3dpo until today where I think I'm 11dpo, I've had burny feeling in boobs, acid reflux and burning feeling in back of throat, constant cramping, stabbing, pinching in lower abdomen and now today my symptoms seem to have vanished. The cramping was the constant symptom which has now completely disappeared. With these symptoms disappearing looks like it's not hopeful. Due my AF in about 3 days time. Maybe I was just imagining all of this! Still waiting but I know I will be saying better luck next time to myself when AF eventually shows! X x

Congratulations Valentina! Brilliant news!

I have a minor update on mine.

So pleased for you Valentina! Had a good feeling for you with your symptoms! Xx

1DPO - 5DPO - Crampy and bloated, feeling sick on and off. No CM.
6DPO - Mild cramping on and off, boobs are noticeably more tender. Big temp rise this morning. Small amount of creamy CM.
7DPO- very sicky first thing no appetite, eased off by lunch. Mild cramps on and off but nothing else. Further temp rise.
8DPO - Mild cramps on and off & constipated! Keep needing to go but then can't go! TMI! Temp dropped this morning.
9DPO - Stupid BFN today, hoping it was too early. Temp rose after yesterday's dip which is one plus. No real symptoms today though, still thinking my boobs look weird, slight brown/purple tinge to areolas but not sure. Tired too but a full day at work may be the culprit! AF cramps in the evening : ( Feels like I have a UTI?
10DPO - Another BFN on cheapie. Temp drop. No symptoms. Starting to accept this isn't my month!

Last edited:
Loving the green - going to do mine now! It won't take long lol;

4 - 6dpo - odd sharp pains,coming and going , and in a variety of different places. Creamy cm.
6 - 8dpo - only very occasional twinges, still creamy cm, maybe a bit less than before...not sure about cervix position but think mine is hard and still high up??

Not much else to report as yet...

Updated, page 1 :)

Anybody else at the beginning of their 2WW?

I'm back in, had bleeding and a little soaked onto a towel day before yesterday (7DPO) . Looked just like AF yesterday morning (8DPO) but when I got home from a day out the tampon had only soaked a tiny amount of old blood. Temped this morning and it was high so took a test on a just in case basis as I intended to go to a local beer festival and hey presto there's a faint second line. No celebrations yet, let's see if this egg sticks.

Keeley gracey FX'd for you too although it is early days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back