2WW and symptom spotting AGAIN!

emma_85

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm back again in the 2WW window! I am not the most patient of people, so finding the 2ww a real drag.

Hubby and I started TTC back in December of last year, I know it's not long at all to be TTC. I have a 5 year old boy and he was first hit, so I guess I assumed baby no.2 would be the same.

Oddly, I noticed so many things at the end of December, I had sharp pains in my boobs, felt exhausted and had increased CM. I was convinced of a BFP - even avoided alcohol over Christmas and New Year! I was 10 days late (very unusual for me, I'm normally like clockwork) It was also only a 3 day period, which was much lighter than normal. Needless to say I was pretty down hearted with the realisation of not being pregnant.

I'm trying not to symptom spot this tie, and if i'm honest I haven't had any real symptoms, less energy than usual. I'm 7dpo and due on in 6 days time when I'll take a test. On Saturday I had a very strange pain when I was standing up from the sofa. Ok, so I got up quickly, but this very intense pull took my breath away. It was on my left side and just above my hair line. It didn't continue, it was literally just a sharp tug when I stood up. Since then I haven't felt it again but I do feel a tightness, almost sore and niggly. I tested with a BFN yesterday afternoon.

Could this be something to be concerned about? Is it ovulation pains or potential very early pregnancy feelings? I have a reliable app that has been spot on in terms of starting my periods, I am relying on it for ovulation dates, which seem to be accurate also, because during my ovulation period I do get EWCM. According to my app I finished ovulating 7 days ago. So i'm not convinced it is ovulation pains but it could be a possiblity that my ever-reliable app is incorrect, or more to the point that my body is a bit up in the air with my cycle atm.

Any replies and words of wisdom/experience would be greatly received :lol:

I had a bit of pain on my left side at about 6dpo and got my bfp at 12dpo. It could be implantation:) or it could just be a coincidence lol. Good luck xxxx

I'm not sure if / when I ovulated but I'm usually pretty average with a 28 day cycle so I'm CD 19 today.
Symptom spotting........continuous lower abdominal aches from CD 14, grumpy, emotional and so tired even though ive been off work, I feel unusually bloated and my legs have been so achy and restless at night ive been struggling to sleep.
Anyway even with all the above I think I'm out as all my OPK's have been negative and my last period was 10 days!
Good luck to everyone in the 2WW x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back