2nd tri exhaustion?

KateK

Reaction score
Is anyone else struggling/just struggled to get through tri 2?! I had a couple of weeks of feeling fantastic from about 16-18 and since I have been knackered all the time.. I just feel like a useless blubbering wreck half the time! I wasn't this bad in my first pregnancy.. I wasn't overly tired in tri 1 so maybe it's just coming to bite me in the bum now.. Seriously struggling with the housework and don't get me started on 'proper' work. Stressing me out a little as there's so much around the house that needs doing and i'm the only one who'll do it, other half is useless beyond going to work and going to the gym! xx

Yes yes yes, I'm totally knackered all the time and I don't remember being this tired last time!! Everytime I walk into the bathroom I think I must clean it then go and collapse on the sofa instead

Last edited:
I had the exhaustion bad in the first trimester but after about week 17 or 18, I started to come to life again. So far this trimester has been much better. I see why they call this trimester the honeymoon trimester. LOL I think the third trimester gets hard again. Every pregnancy is different. I have heard of people getting first trimester symptoms in the second trimester if they didn't have any, or didn't have it too bad in the first. So that could be why. Just get as much rest and sleep as your body tells you to like I did in the first trimester. Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks guys, so glad it's not just me.. That's what's concerning me, this is traditionally the easiest trimester but i'm finding it so hard! Beats constant nausea I suppose.. Tri 3 was actually my favourite last time so let's hope i've got good things to come again! xx

Yep, same here. Sooo tired. Work is really hard, I struggle to focus and get really sleepy, especially in the afternoon.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Gosh yes Kate, it hit me like a tone of bricks at the beginning of this week! But mine may be due to the fact that I'm struggling to sleep at night :( xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back